Search results

1. Scumdrop

Help Request: Version Disappearing Act

Still agonizing on this. I have tried every combination of .ini, .ldb and .lmt I can, including every previous file version from Google Drive. They all just load the original version. Do those files CONTROL the content of the game? Do I need to mess around with setup.exe or anything? I HAD it...
  2. Scumdrop

Help Request: Version Disappearing Act

Hello everyone, Glad to see the RPG community still up and running. Long ago I created a game called The Sword and the Fish for RPG2K and it did well on the old Ultima Island site. I'm 38 now and my nephews want to play Sword and the Fish - but even though it's pretty tame, it's got some...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

if you want learn free cool stuff for game dev .
Your jumping works great, self. Now onward! Let's add to some of those dungeon tilesets that are looking a tad sparse.
Gotta vent a minute: "Move routes" have been unintuitive and clunky since the 90's and I absolutely cannot believe there is no built-in functionality to direct an event to an x, y coordinate. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
I watched a local Amish community hold a cart and buggy presidential rally that passed by my worksite this afternoon and it really got me thinking...how do the Amish keep up with national news?
trying to wrap up the boat/ship/castaway tilesets with a great galleon - no promises

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RetroKevin