Search results

1. Otakuhn

RandomTitle Music Snippet

Thanks for the plugin
  2. Otakuhn

RPGMaker MV Vocaloid Busts

All im saying is that it will be expensive and not as high as quality please remember expensive!?
  3. Otakuhn

No one here that I have seen has that level of skill and even if there was they would never do something like that for free , it would take hours and hours , not  just one more then 5 and for more then 80 or 100 dollars most likely much more per character.
  4. Otakuhn

Goddess Sprite sv battler faceset

So like a battler thats a goddess? that looks akin to the displayed image? have you tried using the built in generator for rpg maker?
  5. Otakuhn

Anime style is still broad lol 
  6. Otakuhn

Which vocaloids? there are tons out there....
  7. Otakuhn

Goddess Sprite sv battler faceset

Thats a difficult request , your expecting this animated yes?
  8. Otakuhn

Holy , and Demonic Battlebacks

Resource Type: (Battlebacks) Maker Format: (MV) Art Style: (Serious , Pixeled) Old Church - Request Description:  ( Medieval Church made of cobblestone red torches  ,  red candles , red flames atop torches womanly stone statue in background) ( Cryptic Version of Church still made of...
  9. Otakuhn

Experience Buffs

Alright , so can this be a permanent buff unless canceled out by another?
  10. Otakuhn

Title System

That would be ideal , titles make games awesome , Slayer of Gods , One man army etc etc 
  11. Otakuhn

Experience Buffs

There are ? I didnt find any ... perhaps you could link me to them?
  12. Otakuhn

Text Based Battle System

While I know that this request may sound daunting , I would like this request to be looked at , I am looking for a battle system to be made with minimal graphics except a parallax background and detailed information regarding each combatant , here's an image of what I desire the screen to look...
  13. Otakuhn

Title System

Ooh , nice work around , is there anyway to apply visual effects to the titles like make them glow , and or change there color maybe apply backgrounds to the titles like in call of duty like a dog tag kind of thing?
  14. Otakuhn

Experience Buffs

In some games when you are in battle , or out of battle you can do an action and you get awarded a buff , what I want is a buff where you will be granted increased experience gains and have it act as a buff that hovers over the battler graphic and over the bust sprite in my game. Ideally, I...
  15. Otakuhn

Title System

In some games, there's a mechanic in games where you can get bestowed titles and these titles provide bonuses . Like Relentless would increase the agility stat or the quick learner title would increase experience gain . I was wondering if anyone could create a plugin where you can have...
  16. Otakuhn

I Distribute Free Materials (BGM, SE, Girl Voice, a few Graphic)

Thank you for the resources , so might I ask , this is all free to use as long as we dont use it for a commercial project?
  17. Otakuhn

Factor Tycoon

Thanks for the response , might I inquire how I may have the ability to enhance the income of such an event via a price?
  18. Otakuhn

Factor Tycoon

Whether it would be experience or money , you should be able to invest and earn rewards at X intervals , loot , currency , experience even party members. So invest lets say 100 Gold , and at the end of the day you would earn , 10 Experience , you would earn 10 experience continually at the end...
  19. Otakuhn

Classes Listed In Tiers

You could make it a list where theres a dummy class that serves no purpose but to divide each class tier , I know that it may not seem the most appealing but it would probably work .
  20. Otakuhn

Animated Icons

Would it be possible , I'm not sure if its made yet but the possibility of animated icons ? where you can have a sequence of picture files for each icon that get filled into an iconset if that makes little sense I will try to clarify my answer anyway I can , thanks !

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

if you want learn free cool stuff for game dev .
Your jumping works great, self. Now onward! Let's add to some of those dungeon tilesets that are looking a tad sparse.
Gotta vent a minute: "Move routes" have been unintuitive and clunky since the 90's and I absolutely cannot believe there is no built-in functionality to direct an event to an x, y coordinate. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
I watched a local Amish community hold a cart and buggy presidential rally that passed by my worksite this afternoon and it really got me thinking...how do the Amish keep up with national news?
trying to wrap up the boat/ship/castaway tilesets with a great galleon - no promises

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RetroKevin