Search results

1. standardplayer

28 October, 2049 It's hard to imagine it all started with a plugin. I was excited, sure...

28 October, 2049 It's hard to imagine it all started with a plugin. I was excited, sure. Who wouldn't be? I was such a fool. It was watching me, the whole time, helping me plan it's next move. I've lost everything. I know I can't stop it, but I'm done with guilt. I'm done with blaming...
  2. standardplayer

You are on a roll, I must say. It's almost suspicious. Wait.....what are you planning?

You are on a roll, I must say. It's almost suspicious. Wait.....what are you planning?
  3. standardplayer

Unfortunately, part of why it's this way is so that common events can use the same commands and...

Unfortunately, part of why it's this way is so that common events can use the same commands and interface as map events
  4. standardplayer

Lots of artists very active right now :)

Lots of artists very active right now :)
  5. standardplayer

RMMV Access an event's Sprite object

You don't want to do it on Sprite. Do it on Game_Character.prototype, or Game_Event.prototype Sprite is a class more based around showing and tracking the sprite itself, it goes in the spriteset of Scene_Map. The objects that get returned from the $gameMap.events calls aren't Sprite objects...
  6. standardplayer

~3 months later~ *Engineer*: "@Hudell, Sir, we're approaching layer Z! After this, we're gonna...

~3 months later~ *Engineer*: "@Hudell, Sir, we're approaching layer Z! After this, we're gonna run out of layers!" *Hudell*: "...........Bring me the numbers."
  7. standardplayer

@ScorchedGround you never came to see me and my band play at the talent show, so yeah, maybe I...

@ScorchedGround you never came to see me and my band play at the talent show, so yeah, maybe I passive aggressively excluded you from the list. Like you passive aggressively excluded yourself from the talent show, where we played Lito, by Boz Scaggs. And everyone hated it.
  8. standardplayer

@ImaginaryVillain that just means you have birthday wishes to spare. You're just a birthday...

@ImaginaryVillain that just means you have birthday wishes to spare. You're just a birthday wishes piggy-bank, to me.
  9. standardplayer

@ImaginaryVillain, @The Stranger, @Finnuval, @MushroomCake28, @Sigony, @NinjaKittyProductions...

@ImaginaryVillain, @The Stranger, @Finnuval, @MushroomCake28, @Sigony, @NinjaKittyProductions are nice folks, the birthday wishing types
  10. standardplayer

No it wasn't, it was perfect,and exactly what I wanted it to be. You have made today feel like...

No it wasn't, it was perfect,and exactly what I wanted it to be. You have made today feel like my birthday. Happy Birthday @Robert-Character Creator !!!
  11. standardplayer

Happy Birthday @ImaginaryVillain !!

Happy Birthday @ImaginaryVillain !!
  12. standardplayer

You can always just use a mask if you want to keep it the same display area

You can always just use a mask if you want to keep it the same display area
  13. standardplayer

Getting it done ^^

Getting it done ^^
  14. standardplayer

[MEDIA]

15. standardplayer

Get it, @Hudell!

Get it, @Hudell!
  16. standardplayer

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

17. standardplayer

Happy birthday @Poryg!!

Happy birthday @Poryg!!
  18. standardplayer

I actually see that influence, now. Well done! Ohh I have one more suggestions, it could...

I actually see that influence, now. Well done! Ohh I have one more suggestions, it could probably be integrated into a hide/show feature, which would be to set the alpha to something like .3 or .5. I really like that in games, I love to have the map but I personally like when I can set them to...
  19. standardplayer

Zoom presets and hide option for the minimap are always nice. This looks really nice, btw ^^...

Zoom presets and hide option for the minimap are always nice. This looks really nice, btw ^^ EDIT: ohh you could add objective/quest markers, and maybe even item/key item indicators
  20. standardplayer

Apparently they could have just eaten cheese

Apparently they could have just eaten cheese

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I will be streaming RPG Maker demos very soon
Not. Enough. TIME.
Ami
--- Cheating ---

Hero: I can't Stand this! (Activate Infinite HP, Stats 999)
Game Police: Hold right there!
Hero: What happened,sir?
Game Police: You're under arrest because Using Cheat in the Game,illegally!
(Handcuffing the Hero)
Hero: Huh???
Game Police: You have the Punishment to Not be in this world: 6 Months
Hero
: (Shocking) WHAT???
Need advice that should be adjusted
Some local cursed and attacked me because I said children should learn copyright....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuilderInc