Search results

1. Thornton

Checking for specific skill currently being used (Solved)

Works perfectly, thanks a lot!
  2. Thornton

Checking for specific skill currently being used (Solved)

Hi all, I'm wondering what's the code for checking what current skill the actor is currently using? I checked 'ol Father Google, but errors get tossed my way when using those codes in related topics. I'm utilizing Yanfly's Buff & State Core for the code.
  3. Thornton

Damage decrease per living enemy

Thanks for confirming and providing the allied version. Glad to hear there's no magic math behind the scenes. For anyone interested, I managed to figure out how to achieve the effect I wanted in the original post: The "0.1" (10%) represents the penalty. At 8 enemies, there is a 70% reduction...
  4. Thornton

Damage decrease per living enemy

Hi all, I hope this is the correct forum for this question. 1) I'm trying to make a damage ability that has its damage decreased by 10% for every alive enemy. I saw this code that can probably help achieve the effect: $gameTroop.aliveMembers().length But I'm not sure how to use this in the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Im really Happy that the MZ Hero looks like a Boy than a Man.
What the community thinks hackers do:
"Ok, now let's just type in the /win command, and... done!"

What hackers actually do:
"Alright, so I have a high jump mod installed, now I can just jump over everyone and be sneaky until I'm the last one standing."
When you gotta make a new tileset for each building because of a few differences.

20/24 done. Still no clue waht to put in 24, though...
I will be streaming RPG Maker demos very soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leon95s