Search results

1. Dibur

Ahh thank you!!  Michiru Yamane is one of my all-time favorites...  The comparison is very...

Ahh thank you!!  Michiru Yamane is one of my all-time favorites...  The comparison is very flattering, thank you! ^^
  2. Dibur

Lhuvia Sprite Template

This is a gorgeous template!  I love this height/scale for RPG sprites!  Sent you a PM~
  3. Dibur

Hello! ♥

awww yeah (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Welcome to the forums, my other half~~~
  4. Dibur

Resource Encryption in RM2k3?

Pardon if this has been addressed already, but I haven't been able to find any info on this yet.  A lot of graphic resource packs' EULAs require that the user encrypts the resource(s) when releasing a game, whether commercial or non-commercial.  Last I recall, RM2k3 doesn't have any sort of...
  5. Dibur

RPG Maker 2003 - Now Available

I've waited years for this, just bought myself a copy on Steam! :)   The initial news reached me after I'd had quite a bit of rum, so I had to do a double-take to make sure this was real XD but lo and behold!!!
  6. Dibur

Post Your Music

Aw snap, new Schematist tunes 8)  and thanks for the kind words.  You know that comparing my work to Sakuraba will automatically put me in a good mood any day of the week LOL Very nice work on Skyscrapers.  It's almost got a Persona-esque vibe to it.  I'm really digging the rhodes (or whatever...
  7. Dibur

Post Your Music

Finally got around to listening to some tracks 8) @tylerrywill - I think you have a great ear for ambience/atmosphere, as well as orchestral arrangement.  Your strings sound very rich.  So far, "Finding the Portal" is one of your more interesting tunes to me, as it has a very cinematic feel...
  8. Dibur

Hi! Sort of new here~

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!  I've seen a lot of talented fellow musicians around here, which is super exciting. My current favorite form of potato is potato croquette. ^Q^
  9. Dibur

Post Your Music

Hi music wizards!  I'm a composer and I'm new here, so I guess naturally I'm gravitating to the musician crowd.  Just perusing some of the works in this thread, I've already found lots of awesome work...  I will most definitely browse through everyone's work when I have a bit of free time, and I...
  10. Dibur

Hi! Sort of new here~

Hello RPG Maker aficionados!  I've been lurking around here and there for a while and figured it's about time I actually get involved with stuff. :) Let's see...  I'm a full-time freelance game musician.  I pretty much live, breathe, and eat music.  Well, that's not true, I also quite like...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got the menu problem sorted out, now most of the systems are in place and I can focus on the plot and the maps!
Im really Happy that the MZ Hero looks like a Boy than a Man.
What the community thinks hackers do:
"Ok, now let's just type in the /win command, and... done!"

What hackers actually do:
"Alright, so I have a high jump mod installed, now I can just jump over everyone and be sneaky until I'm the last one standing."
When you gotta make a new tileset for each building because of a few differences.

20/24 done. Still no clue waht to put in 24, though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edhigh20