Search results

1. Sevarihk

Sevarihk's original asset collection (MV version)

Hi guys! This is my collection of original assets made for RPG Maker MV. If you are looking for similar stuff, there is also my XP Thread and my general Thread. I have been working on creating original pixel art (and drawn sprites) for quite a while now. As you will see, the styles I like to...
  2. Sevarihk

Sevarihk's original asset collection (general version)

Hi everyone! I have made quite a bunch of assets over the last few years, ranging from face pictures to tilesets, animated characters and battlesprites... you get the picture. I have started sharing my XP compatible stuff in my XP asset thread and this one will be dedicated to any resources...
  3. Sevarihk

Sevarihk's original asset collection (XP version)

Hello, guys! So, as already mentioned in my introduction thread, I have decided to share my original assets also on this forum, so all the english speaking folks over here don't get left out. I did not post some of my older assets, since they are pretty dated by now. But if you want to check...
  4. Sevarihk

I don't think we have been properly introduced yet...

Hi there! So, I have been on this forum for a while now and I never actually properly introduced myself.. sooo.. ahem, here it goes: I am Sevarihk (or "Aurora") and I have been active in this particular forum for about a year now (well, lurking around mostly)- after already being involved in...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made a cool pixel render of my protagonist!
I think it looks neat.
RCXDan wrote on Leporine's profile.
Your avatar is adorable. Where is it from? :LZSproud:

Here is my valiant and beloved captain
of the space cruiser ROSTOV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beka222