Search results

1. DShroom

DShroom's Characters & Sprites

Updated - Character A.01 now has full emotion busts and facesets. An additional question: Can anyone suggest a good, safe file hosting site so I can provide ZIP downloads of the characters?
  2. DShroom

Good shout, I'll do that.
  3. DShroom

Can't believe it's that simple haha now I feel like a n00b. Thanks :) I'll add more soon. I'm having a issue with CharacterHub sadly (just won't open) but once I fix that I'll get corresponding sprites up.
  4. DShroom

Hello All!   This thread is to provide character busts, portraits and sprites to use in your game.   If allowed I'd like to update this top thread with a full list of resources I provide.   (A note: I need a little help with the forum codes :S, how do I make a spoiler/read more thing?)   WHO TO...
  5. DShroom

What do you look for in character portraits?

Oh of course! That's the plan ;) . But a range of packs would different styles (per pack) might help people I thought, not every game is made/designed equal. I was just interested in the demand. 
  6. DShroom

Haha I know it's hard to describe. I was at work when I posted so was unable to source more examples at the time, I'll see what I can do. Otherwise please post any images of the sort of feel/style you are looking for. Thank you all for your feedback so far, it is very helpful. I was...
  7. DShroom

Hello all. I hope this is the right section for this (I also hope the poll works HA). I'm looking to create a range of character portraits (headshots and busts, maybe even some full body images) and perhaps some sprites that will be free to use in RPGmaker projects. My question is, what do...
  8. DShroom

Trouble with Galv's Character and Region Effects

Hi Susan I took the script straight from the demo's actually, changing appropriate settings for my project but for the most part leaving it untouched. I haven't actually tested it on it's on, without any other scripts. I will try that and get back to you. EDIT: Ok I have somehow got the...
  9. DShroom

Trouble with Galv's Character and Region Effects

Hi all I'm trying to use Galv's awesome looking scripts for Character and Region effects (found here - http://galvs-scripts...isual-effects/) Downside is I'm new with scripts and can't quite get either to work. The character effects, for the moment I am just trying to get a simple shadow, just...
  10. DShroom

Get map HUD to always show over overlay (Parallax) [ACE]

Holy moly that was so obvious! Thank you, I'm quite new at this :) .
  11. DShroom

Get map HUD to always show over overlay (Parallax) [ACE]

Hi all I am using the Xail System Map HUD script on a current project - http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/2394-xs-map-hud/ It works great and looks really good, only downside is it appears under my overlay layer for Parallax mapping (for which I am using Yami's Overlay script), so in a forest...
  12. DShroom

Can't get face to bust scripts to work

Hi Andar Apologies for the double post, some forums prefer it and some prefer editing. I'll keep it in mind for next time. Thank you kindly also for telling me about the switches used in the script, I did actually manage to work this out on my own and realised I was being a right donut...
  13. DShroom

Hotfirelegend, you wouldn't happen to know if Galv's script interrupts switch function generally would you? Only, now I have it working, I've made an autorun event that has the character talking, I've then placed a switch to go to the next 'page' and turn that event off (so it won't keep...
  14. DShroom

Thank you! That cracked it, I think the switch I had for music was tampering with it.
  15. DShroom

Makes no difference I'm afraid :(
  16. DShroom

Hi all I'm wanting that classic look of a bust then script, like the image below - I've tried both Fomar (http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/files/file/32-restaff-september-2012-release/) and Galv's (http://galvs-scripts.com/galvs-message-busts/) scripts but I can not seem to get either...
  17. DShroom

Moving Pictures and How many colours is too many?

I actually managed to crack at, thank goodness :) . I am now having an issue with sound (typical) but I'll start a new thread for that if I can't figure it out. Thanks!
  18. DShroom

Sorry I meant the resource manager but have realised that the Overlay folder is not supposed to show up there now. I have FINALLY got my overlay layer to show in my game, followed the instructions in the script as best as I could but I didn't find them particularly user friendly/concise and I...
  19. DShroom

Hi Shaz Sorry about that, I'll concentrate this thread more to the Parallax mapping as that is my priority at the moment. (ksjp17, thank you for the links, I will check them out and give them a go). Additionally, thank you for the links to Yami's scripts. Do you know any good, concise...
  20. DShroom

Hi everyone. I'm about to have a crack at Parallax mapping for the first time, kind of struggling to find a nice rounded tutorial from start to image, that isn't just visuals to music, and doesn't use outdated script, but found a few so hopefully should be able to make it through. EDIT: Ok a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey, uh...refresh my memory. What do i do if I want a thread I made deleted?
I made a cool pixel render of my protagonist!
I think it looks neat.
RCXDan wrote on Leporine's profile.
Your avatar is adorable. Where is it from? :LZSproud:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kietemoi