Search results

1. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hi is it possible to inflict damage to an actor by TBS event? Also, i created a grenade in object that inflict damage on AOE,
  2. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Yeah all is Well configured. I try to copy paste the demo map. I got no problem but when i put some elements of the D or E file of the tileset which are custom ones, the problem appear again even with default elements of the tileset
  3. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I figure out what is my tileset problem. In fact charcater pass over object instead of being hiden by it when i use other tileset ressource. Is ther an issue to use custom tilset or the default tileset is needed to work with the system?
  4. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hello again I got a problem with the map tileset. The passable under the tile option in the tileset doesn't work. My characters are always over it. Shall i configure the tileset? Because i see no difference between my maps and the demo ones. Thank you
  5. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Thank you doctor_Q It's working ! also i want to make a skill that strike all people around the player. I use this code : <letbs> scope: circle(0) aoe: circle(1) Aoe_options: exclude_user sequence: atk scope_color: #FFF </letbs> <letbs_AI> type: offense </letbs_AI> But when i use...
  6. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Thank you Doktor_Q As a noob i got some other question ... How can i Tag an enemy ? Because when i use the Add Defeat FlaggedEntity [FlagID] win condition, it says my enemy is undefined. When my actor died, they don't use the dead pose i give them. They continue to walk on place. For...
  7. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hi, is there a way to leave a battle? Thanks

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey, uh...refresh my memory. What do i do if I want a thread I made deleted?
I made a cool pixel render of my protagonist!
I think it looks neat.
RCXDan wrote on Leporine's profile.
Your avatar is adorable. Where is it from? :LZSproud:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kietemoi