Search results

1. How to reduce the life of the actor by means of percentage?

Hello everyone, I am doing an event where for example: If the life of the actor is equal to 70%, something happens. I tried to do it through variables and conditional derivations that the program offers me, but the life of the actor can only be decreased by means of points, not by...
  2. RMMV System abandoning a mission?

Hello everyone, I wanted to know if anyone knows of a plugin in which when the player is doing the mission, but for some reason they want to abandon the mission and then come back later to do it, make all the events and maps that are within the mission reset from where they were, is that...
  3. RMMV How to make conditional derivations with the HP of the enemies?

Hi everyone, I'm doing an ABS style battle mode with the MOG Chrono Engine add-on, but I would like to make events during battles, for example when the enemy's HP reaches 50% or up to that point, something happens, a dialogue or something like that, I have achieved it with the actor through...
  4. RMMV issues with chrono engine (ABS) enemies

Hello everyone, I am doing an ABS type mechanic with the Mog Hunter plugin which is chrono engine, everything is fine, but I have a strange problem, I don't know if it is a plugin problem or I am doing something wrong, when I use the script: this.touchDamage (true) on an enemy, the attack it...
  5. Resource of a sprite of a monster

Hi! I would like to know if someone could do me the favor of making me a sprite of this monster that you can see in the image that I put below, if someone could do it I would appreciate it very much and I would also put it in the credits of the video game, I would like the sprite to be 192 x 192...
  6. Where can I find designs of the RPG Maker MV clothing, but in full body

Hello everyone, I am needing some drawings of the clothes that come in the RPG Maker MV character generator, but in full body, it is to be able to make a design for the video game, I know I could do them, but I am quite bad at drawing and they would not come out well :( I wanted to know if...
  7. Problems with the MOG_CharPoses plugin

Hello everyone, I have a small problem with this plugin, the problem is that I have a file with 4 frames and according to the plugin so that the 6 frames can be read correctly it must be put (F number of frames) at the end of the file , something like that: archive_wapon (F6) (Y16) (S1) .png...
  8. How to make a scene from a diary?

I am trying to make a scene where the player must read a diary, but the diary has several pages, therefore it is a set of several images in which, when the player presses a button, it goes to the next image and so on, but I am having trouble doing it, like for example if I put it on the action...
  9. How can I set a transition time to the title menu?

I am using a Moghunter plugin which is MOG_Titlelayers and with that plugin I made a transition with the title image, at first the screen looks black and then the image comes out, I managed to do the same with the title name that comes out in the Title screen, at first the title is not...
  10. How can I remove the options button from the title screen?

Hello everyone, I hope you are very well, I am making a somewhat peculiar game, and I need to remove the options button that appears in the game title, the button should only appear in the menu within the game, how can I do it? Thank you very much!
  11. what is webGL?

Hello everyone, I hope you are very well, I have a question, which is webGL, I am installing a plugin that improves the graphics of rpg maker mv, but in the instructions it tells me that webGl is required, and I have looked for it to be but not e found nothing or at least not found something...
  12. How to rename two actors at the same time with the RPG maker mv name input?

I have a rather big problem, is that I have a hunter mog plugin which is hud actor, and I have a character which has the power to transform, the problem is that when the actor transforms the image of the hud actor plugin character does not change, so what I did was to divide the two...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey, uh...refresh my memory. What do i do if I want a thread I made deleted?
I made a cool pixel render of my protagonist!
I think it looks neat.
RCXDan wrote on Leporine's profile.
Your avatar is adorable. Where is it from? :LZSproud:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kietemoi