Search results

1. MelodyZE

true dual wield

is there a TRUE dual wield script? like, where the character actually attacks two times but with separate weapons? i need one thats free for commercial use < _ <
  2. MelodyZE

why do my normal attacks hit 2 times now??

i fixed it, somehow it got hard coded into the game, i fixed it < _ <
  3. MelodyZE

everything was fine a few hours ago, and out of no where, the normal attack deals extra attacks, and i didnt change anything, its really starting to annoy me because it basically ruined my game, literally the game is ruined and ive had over 900 hours put into it ive even tried using just the...
  4. MelodyZE

so, everything was working perfectly fine.... then, out of no where my normal attacks started hitting two times... and its pissing me off because it basically ruined my whole game. . . . i dont know what the hell is going on... it started happening about an hour ago and idk whats going on
  5. MelodyZE

why do my normal attacks hit 2 times?

so, everything was working perfectly fine.... then, out of no where my normal attacks started hitting two times... and its pissing me off because it basically ruined my whole game. . . . i dont know what the hell is going on... it started happening about an hour ago and idk whats going on
  6. MelodyZE

FallenLorelei LiveStream!

GIIIRRRLLLL!!!! i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your voice ha ha you are soooo adorable i swear xD i love your videos xD you have so much life into your personality and self. i remember following your channel a few months back.
  7. MelodyZE

The Free Archives (Formerly Animations Archive)

These are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! =D i sent you a message =^_^= hopefully i may use your animations in my game that ive invested over 800 hours so far xD. youre super talented =0
  8. MelodyZE

i read something on here that is a creative commons 4.0?

thats it??? i credit them, and i can use this royalty free music on a commercial game??? seems too good to be true =0
  9. MelodyZE

i read something on here that is a creative commons 4.0?

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ can someone please clarify that for a dumb person that doesnt understand that? < _ < i came across something that has these terms! i would greatly appreciate it if i could get clear understanding of this. am i free to use this free commercial if i...
  10. MelodyZE

RM resources question

thank youuuuu so much Mlogan!! <3
  11. MelodyZE

RM resources question

so, i was browsing through the forums, and came across this A Closing Note! Everything we provided is free for commercial use on KADOKAWA released engines only! Enjoy your week everyone~ what is a KADOKAWA engine? we cant use that for Rpg maker?
  12. MelodyZE

ROYALTY FREE MUSIC PACK, woohoo!

WOW!! these are great! =^_^= amazing job! so, if we credit you and link your soundcloud in our credits, we can use these completely free in a commercial game? =D youd totes get a free copy as well =^_^=
  13. MelodyZE

Weapon Edits/Originals

are these free for commercial projects? =)
  14. MelodyZE

Animated RTP Monster Characters

whoa cool!! =D can we use these for RMVXA for commercial use? =D amazing work
  15. MelodyZE

Dirge's Free Stuff! (Newest: Animation Pack 1)

i can use these icons for commercial use if i credit you on my credits correct?! =D does that include the SFX on here?
  16. MelodyZE

Thalzon's Battlers and Faces

wow these are great! =D all the links are dead though =/ are they free for commercial use games with credits given of course (:
  17. MelodyZE

Ying's Things

are these weapons sets and armours for use in commercial games as long as ying is credited? =D and enter of course.
  18. MelodyZE

Ying's icons (+ FE staffs)

these are great =D, so these ones are free for commercial game use if you and enter are credited???
  19. MelodyZE

Help! MOGs ATB turn style is too long.

Roninator thank you for posting that script!! idk why it didnt let me post it, and idk why he didnt give like a raw data on his script instead of jamming it into one full download demo. BUT if anyone could find out what the heck is going on please let me know asap!! thats the ONLY problem...
  20. MelodyZE

Help! MOGs ATB turn style is too long.

no need to be an ass with that tone. . . .

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey, uh...refresh my memory. What do i do if I want a thread I made deleted?
I made a cool pixel render of my protagonist!
I think it looks neat.
RCXDan wrote on Leporine's profile.
Your avatar is adorable. Where is it from? :LZSproud:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kietemoi