Search results

1. Random encounters considered harmful

So you had around a 50/50 split durin testing I never got how people can quit a game based upon one mechanic in a game :/ Like the qte "discussions" I've seen on the tomb raider forums alot I people said they stopped playing because of the qte's, lets face it you can never develop a game that...
  2. What are you working on?

Looks like a congrats are in order for the kickstart campain :D nice amount of backers! And your location is only about 1 1/2-2hrs away from me so I've got abit more inspiration to crack on with my ruby learning. :D always good to see people near by doin well
  3. Using kickstarter to kickstart your title/studio

Very true But if people know that money is safe once they invest it might help the smaller devs get more donations :/ At the end of the day I guess it comes down to how well you can pitch yourself and how interested people are in the product to begin with
  4. Using kickstarter to kickstart your title/studio

Ahh ok so kick start you have to hit your target But beeing labeled ass a huge jackass isn't really much of a punishment if you creat an account under a false name :/ not sure how easy or if possible that would be (well I'm sure it's possible after all identity theft) I just think that better...
  5. Using kickstarter to kickstart your title/studio

Sorry this might seem off topic But what are the penalties for starting a project via kick start getting donations then folding on it. I know that it's Gota have something it just seems way to easy to con innocent people (investors donators etc) out o cash if not :/ This probably comes under...
  6. What are you working on?

Currently getting used to the program whilst working on a story that's been in my head for years :/ The problem I'm facing is converting it from a story to a game sor of thing :s at te same time as learning map making etc Atleast I've got my partner drawing mock-up characters ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Power has been restored FINALLY to our home in Lake Charles. Hurricane Laura tried to wreck our lives and disrupt my work on the commercial project i have going with Cloud 9 but the key word is TRIED!!! Slowly moving from the shelter to home over the next week or so. I WILL NOT QUIT!
I am happy because the RPG Maker MZ character comes with extra bust and full body art, but I am disappointed because the quality of the character's PIxel art has decreased.
Only My Opinion that Pixel art MV is better.
I think my SV will be weird, but I would love to change it up.

"Signature characters" - the mascots of your game. Cute, quirky, lovable, recognizable.
i.e.
Kirby, Disgaea prinnies, creepers, Sonic, Mario, DQ slimes, pikachu (all starters), chocobos.

You see what I'm saying.
Getchu one.
Made a video showcasing a plugin that changes the animation rate for animated tiles in our games.

(Plugin by Caethyril )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katana100