Search results

1. RPG Maker MV Youtube Tutorial Series

No worries i am glad they are of help to you, i have been a bit lazy with the uploads as of late but i just want to say that there will be more tutorials soon, i have about another 5 videos for the main series to come so keep an eye out.
  2. RPG Maker MV Youtube Tutorial Series

thanks for the support, and yes there will most definitely be more coming as a matter of fact iv just uploaded two new tutorials. Two handed and dual wield weapons(a simple enough tutorial) - episode 7: skills - so far i have about 15 episodes recorded for the main...
  3. RPG Maker MV Youtube Tutorial Series

thanks guys, glad to see that people are liking them.
  4. RPG Maker MV Youtube Tutorial Series

Heyy everyone just wanted to make another post and say i have uploaded a tutorial on how to make a skill point system using the SkillShop Plugin by Yami. The tutorial will teach you how to give the player skill points based on their level and how to let them spend the skill points on skills.
  5. RPG Maker MV Youtube Tutorial Series

Heyy everyone just wanted to make a quick update and say that 6 episodes are now out for the tutorial series with more to come in the future so if you are new to rpg maker mv then perhaps my series can be of some help. Ep.1 - Overlook: Ep.2 - Maps: Ep.3 - Actors and...
  6. RPG Maker MV Youtube Tutorial Series

Heyy everyone i thought i would just make a post saying that i have started up a tutorial series on youtube for RPG Maker MV. This tutorial series will cover all the basics of the RPG Maker Engine Editor. My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/gunn3rboi Here is the Playlist...
  7. RPG Art Tutorials

great videos, iv never been good at drawing but iv never tried the technique you use of more of a painting approach maybe i should give it a go.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And now to face my worst enemy... adding color :kaocry:
Power has been restored FINALLY to our home in Lake Charles. Hurricane Laura tried to wreck our lives and disrupt my work on the commercial project i have going with Cloud 9 but the key word is TRIED!!! Slowly moving from the shelter to home over the next week or so. I WILL NOT QUIT!
I am happy because the RPG Maker MZ character comes with extra bust and full body art, but I am disappointed because the quality of the character's PIxel art has decreased.
Only My Opinion that Pixel art MV is better.
I think my SV will be weird, but I would love to change it up.

"Signature characters" - the mascots of your game. Cute, quirky, lovable, recognizable.
i.e.
Kirby, Disgaea prinnies, creepers, Sonic, Mario, DQ slimes, pikachu (all starters), chocobos.

You see what I'm saying.
Getchu one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katana100