Search results

1. phamtruong1992

Poor graphics quality.

I just retouched some features on her portrait and rescaled here and there, would you like my version of her more? If so i can finish her up later on for you.
  2. phamtruong1992

I can't draw...or so I've been told... [not a pitty party lol]

That was a great stickman you have right there my soulmate. I'm also the best stickman figure artist around, here are some evidence for that claim :LZYoops: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/graphics-character-sprite-my-little-stickman-figure-cant-be-this-cute.111382/ How about we...
  3. phamtruong1992

Ideas to Make Your Project Better (Non-Tutorial Video)

Lol, i love it! Thank you for making this video. Your sprite works are very nice, and i like the king portrait too, even if he's bald... Yeah, rpg maker games need those basic visual at least in order to go commercial nowaday, or else it will look super cheap and no average consummer would...
  4. phamtruong1992

Looking forward to that.

Looking forward to that.
  5. phamtruong1992

what game is this?

what game is this?
  6. phamtruong1992

The font has style and might be fitting to your game theme but its hard to read, its bad.

The font has style and might be fitting to your game theme but its hard to read, its bad.
  7. phamtruong1992

I'm curious... Tell me!!!

I'm curious... Tell me!!!
  8. phamtruong1992

Unlcle Tom's Edits

Gotcha dude
  9. phamtruong1992

Unlcle Tom's Edits

Why are the legs so long? They are overstretched my dude. Only the tanned girl on the left looks ok.
  10. phamtruong1992

I like this guy. Very stylist. And what's up with your avatar? Why there's blood everywhere on...

I like this guy. Very stylist. And what's up with your avatar? Why there's blood everywhere on her face?
  11. phamtruong1992

god damn you baited me i got jebaited now i feel unease not seeing them artwork :stare:

god damn you baited me i got jebaited now i feel unease not seeing them artwork :stare:
  12. phamtruong1992

so how about the new art at least?

so how about the new art at least?
  13. phamtruong1992

May i see both old and new art? I'm curious... Also, sorry to hear that :headshake:

May i see both old and new art? I'm curious... Also, sorry to hear that :headshake:
  14. phamtruong1992

RMMV New hand drawn Kawaii Game - The Isle of Bobbin

Thats why you gotta plan them out first, at least for the basic things like scrolling clouds or animated stars. And if you want to have things such as day and night cycle, better use a proper plugin or plan it out hansomely firshand. Preproduction always plays a big role in any projects or else...
  15. phamtruong1992

RMMV Starcaller Demo V1.0

Game seems promising. Might try it out when my pc is back. The semi realistic art style and the whole customed graphics got me hooked.
  16. phamtruong1992

RM2k/3 Skydancer - Fully customized RPG 28\30 hrs (ENG)

Game looks dope. I like the art very much and wanna try this out when my pc is fixed.
  17. phamtruong1992

Cute as heck! Gahhhh

Cute as heck! Gahhhh
  18. phamtruong1992

Orange Anti-Lag and SRD Skill Extender Patch

Poor little fluffy thing, its been so long and still got no answer. So i'm here again to help you bump
  19. phamtruong1992

Its cute as hell i wanna cuddle him

Its cute as hell i wanna cuddle him
  20. phamtruong1992

RMMV Kawaiiland

I played the first part long ago but then stuff happened and i didn't have time to play it anymore, then slowly forgot about it lol. I will probably play it again in the future with these new juicy updates. Game is real cute and you should be proud of your art.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The Ace attorney series are so great games... But at the same time such a travesty.
Made a video showcasing a plugin (by Lanza) that adds 5 more weather effects to our MV games. :LZYsmile: Namely:
Ash-dust,
bloodrain,
Cherry Blossom Petals,
Hail,
and bubbles.

I just like this website:
lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takufy