Search results

1. BlueMage

RMMV The Feasibility of my Long-term Project

Worry not, it's still a very long long time until that you have to worry about 32b app being dropped. I don't even think there will be that day, you can't run 64b app on 32b window but you always can run 32b app on 64b window. Well, 816x624 wasn't a good choice, because nowaday everyone own...
  2. BlueMage

You know how smart people give you an excuse =)

You know how smart people give you an excuse =)
  3. BlueMage

Draw This Again!

@tehrin that was a great improvement. So practice does make people draw better? hmm
  4. BlueMage

How do you face Inspiration Loss?

Lol @Mr. Detective so true
  5. BlueMage

Game Recorder

This is awesome but... we have screen recorder softwares, haven't we?
  6. BlueMage

Let's play By Chibi

Hey i like your voice =)
  7. BlueMage

Maybe aliens kidnapped them?

Maybe aliens kidnapped them?
  8. BlueMage

is the secret to success making 18+ content?

@bgillisp Steam does allow full Adult game, you just need to tag is as mature content. But doing so perhaps will cut down like 1/2 potential customers because unless one has signed in his Steam account, adult contents will never show. There is a better approachment that is to put NSFW content as...
  9. BlueMage

@Parallax Panda you know that actually Steam does allow adult content?
  10. BlueMage

Cool, i am waiting until you make a plugin-making program. Which user type in what they want, it...

Cool, i am waiting until you make a plugin-making program. Which user type in what they want, it make a plugin base on that
  11. BlueMage

Well, 18+ content was really the key, another important key that is you must make it fun & naughty. You also need to improve your art more, it hasn't met the industry's standard yet
  12. BlueMage

Is it possible to make any money using Rpgmaker MV

@jkweath just how fast did you develop a game? lol, you already about to release another game? Your last game had released just like... 14 months ago
  13. BlueMage

Sound like something i like to check out

Sound like something i like to check out
  14. BlueMage

Get name of bitmap?

@Shaz @TheoAllen thank you, that's how it should be :kaoblush:
  15. BlueMage

Get name of bitmap?

@Shaz if that's the case. How do you assign a new property for bitmap class?
  16. BlueMage

Get name of bitmap?

@Shaz Hi, i have a script that preload bunch of bitmap at Spriteset_map. (1) Later on map, i need to get the names of the pictures that had been loaded at (1) step. But i am not sure how can i get the image name from a sprite/bitmap Normally it's bitmap._image in MV, however i am not sure how to...
  17. BlueMage

Get name of bitmap?

Hi, i want to get the name of the picture that has been loaded into bitmapX. Can someone please tell me how?
  18. BlueMage

RMMV Lie of Caelum

That look pretty bad-ass

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The Ace attorney series are so great games... But at the same time such a travesty.
Made a video showcasing a plugin (by Lanza) that adds 5 more weather effects to our MV games. :LZYsmile: Namely:
Ash-dust,
bloodrain,
Cherry Blossom Petals,
Hail,
and bubbles.

I just like this website:
lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takufy