Search results

1. meribiaa

omg yes!! The Lunar series is my all time favourite. I noticed we have a lot of game preferences...

omg yes!! The Lunar series is my all time favourite. I noticed we have a lot of game preferences alike, @dreamfall887, like the Tales games, Dark Cloud (though I only played Dark Cloud 2), Mario RPG, the Atelier series, etc., so I think Lunar would suit your tastes quite nicely. :kaojoy: aaah...
  2. meribiaa

Best Way for Organizing Writing?

Ohh thank you, everyone! This was really interesting to read. :kaojoy: I'm used to novel writing, so the fact that the content of the game was going to be scattered around kind of threw a wrench into my usual style of working. Thanks for the program breakdown! @slimmmeiske2 mentioning Celtx...
  3. meribiaa

Best Way for Organizing Writing?

Writing out events and flavour text is definitely my favourite part, but so far I've mostly been just copy pasting from Word or just writing it straight into RM and this doesn't really let me work ahead very much. How do you organize your writing? Excel? Programs like ChatMapper?
  4. meribiaa

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

These are awesome!! The branches are exactly what I need for my current project. Thank you!! :kaojoy:
  5. meribiaa

Dwys' MV bin (tiles/sprites/icons/generator) [New:Guild Reception booths]

I love your icon set!! Has there been any updates to it lately? And the target is going to be super useful for my game. Thank you!! ^o^
  6. meribiaa

MV Demo Resources

I should be excited, but I just feel tired lol Already so many downloads and fiddling with folders! I'll take a look into it tomorrow. Thanks for your replies!
  7. meribiaa

MV Demo Resources

I originally downloaded the MV demo a couple days ago, but since it's gone on sale (yay!) I swooped in and purchased it. I've been reading some threads that mention extra resources... Did the demo come with everything, or do I need to download and sort out extra packs? I purchased Ace at the...
  8. meribiaa

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Edit: So I slept on it, did some searching, and switched over to DrDhoom's Parallax Utils and it's up and working. :kaopride: So I dove deep into RPG Maker MV the past couple days and have been reading a lot of threads here, watching tutorials, etc., but my brain is fried and I need help with a...
  9. meribiaa

SERVICE Any one need DIFFERENT type Music for any of there Projects???

Wow! I really like your music. "Your Smile" is a great jam.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some game development followed by the return of the Interactive Text Adventure after a short hiatus! Feel free to drop by!
Lately, I've taken to smashing random nouns/verbs together as insults. It's sort of amusing how many people don't really know how to respond to that. You bottle shaker!
Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event
The Ace attorney series are so great games... But at the same time such a travesty.
Made a video showcasing a plugin (by Lanza) that adds 5 more weather effects to our MV games. :LZYsmile: Namely:
Ash-dust,
bloodrain,
Cherry Blossom Petals,
Hail,
and bubbles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shadowgrahp