Search results

1. meribiaa

Best Way for Organizing Writing?

Writing out events and flavour text is definitely my favourite part, but so far I've mostly been just copy pasting from Word or just writing it straight into RM and this doesn't really let me work ahead very much. How do you organize your writing? Excel? Programs like ChatMapper?
  2. meribiaa

MV Demo Resources

I originally downloaded the MV demo a couple days ago, but since it's gone on sale (yay!) I swooped in and purchased it. I've been reading some threads that mention extra resources... Did the demo come with everything, or do I need to download and sort out extra packs? I purchased Ace at the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok i got the model New and I will develop a little more, I think my SV is not beautiful yet.
"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream". In all seriousness, spatial BGM feature is now complete for my audio plugin.
Stream will be live shortly with some game development followed by the return of the Interactive Text Adventure after a short hiatus! Feel free to drop by!
Lately, I've taken to smashing random nouns/verbs together as insults. It's sort of amusing how many people don't really know how to respond to that. You bottle shaker!
Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shadowgrahp