Search results

1. Vanitas

New MV sci-fi fantasy tileset

I feel like I'm alone in this, but honestly I love pure hi-tech fantastical sci-fi, edging on cyberpunk/biopunk/whatever. I use your Futuristic Tiles for VX/A a LOT, so I did vote for the sci-fi specific option. In terms of specific ideas, transport? Always feel like that category is lacking...
  2. Vanitas

RPG Maker MV v1.3.4 Update

On a general note, guys, speculation helps nobody. There was no mention of a 'new' RM by the staff. If it's not said by staff, it's heresay. If you look at the release dates of RM engines, it's usually 2-3 years between each iteration, and its likely it will be longer than that for MV because...
  3. Vanitas

indeed! seems i'm stuck as vanitas, but I can live with that... and for the record, i would like...

indeed! seems i'm stuck as vanitas, but I can live with that... and for the record, i would like to clarify I know what RM means. real men.
  4. Vanitas

what's a rm

what's a rm
  5. Vanitas

Maru's MV Bits

COUCHES! CHAIRS oh my god i was literally having a meltdown over the RTP's lack of them on Twitter the other day, thank goodness for you, Maru. You're a life saver, and your tiles are always of such fantastic quality. Thank you so much.
  6. Vanitas

Gear Progression and Weapon Proficiency

In terms of functionality, doing this is entirely possible within Ace, at least on a basic level. However, it would require a bit of rebalancing-- for each weapon to remain useful you'd have to change up the formulas used for damage dealing, and make changes to your character's ATK ramp. As it...
  7. Vanitas

Game Making Drive July 2013

I'll actually do it this month, I need a bit of a butt-kick to keep me in gear. DAYS:  Everyday TIMES: 8:30 - 12pm MY TIME ZONE: GMT+10 PREFERRED TEAM: Any, not fussed.
  8. Vanitas

Game & Map Screenshots 3

Everybody loves a good flashback, right? Since I don't have the luxury of zoom and don't feel like making giant sprites for up-close-and-personal crap, I used the black overlay to focus the scene. Probably won't look exactly the same in RM since GIMP has some insane layer modes and I think the...
  9. Vanitas

Game & Map Screenshots 3

Yep, I did the portrait. He blinks while he's waiting for your answer, too. The background is from a Type Moon game iirc. The boxes are part of the windowskin's decor so it's not just flat grey; it'll be incorporated into the choice boxes and menus as well. The choices seen here are from the...
  10. Vanitas

Game & Map Screenshots 3

visual novellllsssss
  11. Vanitas

Pixel Madness 2013

I do ;^;
  12. Vanitas

No healer! What is this madness?!

The last game I released only had two classes, which was a Tank/Fighter and a Glass Cannon. Both had permanent HP regen of 10%, and healing was done with items, but if you were careful during battles and defended with the Cannon (who restored MP by defending- the Tank/Fighter had no MP skills...
  13. Vanitas

yami no mizutamari i am shadow puddle

yami no mizutamari i am shadow puddle
  14. Vanitas

Final Fantasy Series

I'm not stalking you, you've just happened to offend me both as an artist and as a fangirl. Also did you just call me kid? Wow. And yes, I will enjoy my magical adventures with Mickey and Goofy because I have a soul and a childhood and am not a hollowed-out, blackened husk of captialist...
  15. Vanitas

Final Fantasy Series

You're a twad, and nobody likes you. Especially not me. Thank you for perpetuating a games society where realistic characters who question being forced into stupid situations continue to be called whiny douches. OH, I'M GOING TO SAVE THE WORLD FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON BECAUSE EVERYONE IS TELLING...
  16. Vanitas

Gameboy Retro Pack Interest

People like you are the reason artists are underpaid and underappreciated. RMW and everyone else undercharge for art to begin with, and you're claiming a full set of graphical resources, music, and scripts is only worth $5? You're certainly going to earn yourself brownie points that way. ...
  17. Vanitas

A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

Me and a friend at Supanova, I'm Squall.
  18. Vanitas

Game Making Drive April 2013

Oops, missed yesterday by accident...at least the update. It was RELEASE yesterday, so I worked my ass off to get everything uploaded and game-breaking bug free by the deadline, along with doing a concept art homework piece. TEAM SIGMA +1 And today I started to unite the two projects, since...
  19. Vanitas

Oshi- Been working on events and testing. Ran into a hefty error which took me quite a while to bug test and fix and it turns out it was outdated scripts that were the problem :C Ah well, tis fixed now and a great deal of lag is gone too! I editted some maps passability wise, added bomb...
  20. Vanitas

I've been flat out all day, eventing, mapping, co-ordinating other team members, you name it. I'm actually late because I'm in the middle of WERK so that why this post is short; I wanna get back to it, dammit! TEAM SIGMA +1

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just saw in a manga an interesting mechanic - setting up a stationary teleport beacon that one can go to no matter where one is in a dungeon. I think it'll work with a similar setup to how I did my airship transition.

Ooh what if you could set up multiple beacons and choose from a list of the beacons you set up?

Hmm...
Actor2_1 added!

Is the running performance of MZ output to Android platform smoother than MV output?
FINALLY GOT ALL 120 STARS IN SUPER MARIO 64!!!

Ok i got the model New and I will develop a little more, I think my SV is not beautiful yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nortonproductkey