1. TreeTopOcelot

Names?

That.  Was.  A.  Lot.  Of.  SPOILERS!
  2. TreeTopOcelot

Weird Food Combos

Rice, dried cranberries, almonds.  Amazing combo.  <3
  3. TreeTopOcelot

New Years Resolutions

I'm actually pretty ecstatic about where I am in life...at least at this moment, haha.  Therefor I have no New Years resolutions.  :P
  4. TreeTopOcelot

Daw, I missed it.

Daw, I missed it.
  5. TreeTopOcelot

...that was...simply amazing...

...that was...simply amazing...
  6. TreeTopOcelot

Any links? I'd love to see what you're talking about.

Any links? I'd love to see what you're talking about.
  7. TreeTopOcelot

Are you into making films? You could incorporate live action shots into your games. :3

Are you into making films? You could incorporate live action shots into your games. :3
  8. TreeTopOcelot

*warning* weird, so don't click unless you're into that kinda stuff..

*warning* weird, so don't click unless you're into that kinda stuff..
  9. TreeTopOcelot

http://youtu.be/GCZg_sCr0Mc Did you get your dose of weird for Christmas? Merry Weird Wintersdey!

http://youtu.be/GCZg_sCr0Mc Did you get your dose of weird for Christmas? Merry Weird Wintersdey!
  10. TreeTopOcelot

I hope everyone has a beautiful end of the year!

I hope everyone has a beautiful end of the year!
  11. TreeTopOcelot

I followed it for a while, was pretty interested in it too. But it's too pvp based for my tastes.

I followed it for a while, was pretty interested in it too. But it's too pvp based for my tastes.
  12. TreeTopOcelot

Sci Fi Battlebacks

Strangest feature in my universe? You couldn't die!  Everyone's conciousness is uploaded and backed up, so you just simply redownload into a new body if your current one gets too old or destroyed.  :D
  13. TreeTopOcelot

Tyler Warren RPG Battlers 3rd 50 | Magnificent Quest Music Pack | The Emporium of Copper and Steel M

That's an easy one! Majora's Mask.  :3 Three epic forms, one more fun than the last one, not to mention you could pull a moon to orbit just to frak over everyone and it takes not only Link but four guardian giants to stop you! And then you have the confidence to speak your mind and how you...
  14. TreeTopOcelot

Artsy Mapping Contest

Challenge with a twist!  Hmm, now I just need to make something... Lol
  15. TreeTopOcelot

Any Power Ranger RPG VXACE resources? Also advice on making a power ranger game

Hey!  There's actually a powerranger resources on the steam workshop. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=248640302&searchtext=
  16. TreeTopOcelot

Any Power Ranger RPG VXACE resources? Also advice on making a power ranger game

I hope so!  That would be awesome!!  :D Try digging around on the internet a little, you'd be surprised what resources are out there.
  17. TreeTopOcelot

Sorry mates, looking at the deadline of June 30th. I don't think I'll have a presentable...

Sorry mates, looking at the deadline of June 30th. I don't think I'll have a presentable product by then. I'll just make a full game and release it when it's finished. :) Good luck to everyone participating though!
  18. TreeTopOcelot

Nah, I'm going to take my time with it. I don't release poor quality work. If I finish it in...

Nah, I'm going to take my time with it. I don't release poor quality work. If I finish it in time, amazing. If not that's okay too, It'll still be finished and released when it's ready.
  19. TreeTopOcelot

Thanks for the heads up btw! I'm starting a brand new project to enter now....the question is...

Thanks for the heads up btw! I'm starting a brand new project to enter now....the question is if I can finish it by then. Haha.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

bro how do I have over 30 OCs
A good way to mix your own music? What's the learning curve on that?
Would it be better to pay a composer?
What theme for the next windowskin? You'll decide. Tell what you wanna see and I'll try for.
I just saw in a manga an interesting mechanic - setting up a stationary teleport beacon that one can go to no matter where one is in a dungeon. I think it'll work with a similar setup to how I did my airship transition.

Ooh what if you could set up multiple beacons and choose from a list of the beacons you set up?

Hmm...
Actor2_1 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yvsxcii