Search results

1. Ashouse

Entirely possible.

Entirely possible.
  2. Ashouse

Hey, I pop up at least once a year. Here I am. Hi!

Hey, I pop up at least once a year. Here I am. Hi!
  3. Ashouse

Announcement RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Stable Release!

Lol, Thanks for that! :D I was just going to lurk, but I had to sign in after that one. Good thing I can't post on that thread. That chick with the blue bird avatar would have gotten me banned FOR SURE!
  4. Ashouse

Thanks you guys! Lol

Thanks you guys! Lol
  5. Ashouse

Plugin to permanently tie skills to equipment

Will try that now. So, because it's a "trait" of the equipment, unequipping will remove the skill? Leave it to me to complicate things. Alright I feel dumb now. All my dreams just came true, though. Thank you. Mods feel free to delete this thread. :)
  6. Ashouse

Plugin to permanently tie skills to equipment

Okay, I've been out of the loop with plugins for bout a year, and they've grown a'many. I'm looking for a plugin that will add a skill when certain equipment is equipped, and remove the skill when unequiped. I have managed to do this through eventing, only problem is, the menu doesn't...
  7. Ashouse

Well, it's winter time, so I'm back again, right on cue!

Well, it's winter time, so I'm back again, right on cue!
  8. Ashouse

Yep. Back again! Lol

Yep. Back again! Lol
  9. Ashouse

Thank you, thank you. Glad you beat the "that's not what status is for" crowd!

Thank you, thank you. Glad you beat the "that's not what status is for" crowd!
  10. Ashouse

RPG Maker MV 1.6.0 and GENE!

Thanks. Will keep my eyes open for the fix.
  11. Ashouse

I can't find that stand alone MV generator that someone made. I can't remember exactly what it...

I can't find that stand alone MV generator that someone made. I can't remember exactly what it was called, or who made it. Hoping reminder.
  12. Ashouse

RPG Maker MV 1.6.0 and GENE!

A fair question to reiterate, is there going to be a non-Steam sale of the product known as GENE? It's only $20 from me, but it's $20 you won't have if it remains Steam only.
  13. Ashouse

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

As promised, I've kept my eye on this. Now I'm going to give it a look under the hood. :)
  14. Ashouse

Event RPG Maker 28th Birthday : Release Something Event

Alright. Been working on 2 projects, one highly custom vx ace, and one where I've turned away from fancy graphics to just get the game play down. The latter, I'll submit, a demo at least. It uses very retro (but cc free) tometik graphics, and it's the making of one great turn based rpg, if I do...
  15. Ashouse

encryption and compression

Will experiment over the next couple days and come back with findings. Thank you, Ander. When I get home, I'll start with your suggestions.
  16. Ashouse

I don't fully understand why the compiling proccess fails. I'm going to try compiling in vxa with a similar sample and see if I run into the same problems. I'm not terribly conscerned if audio files encrypt, but at least the image files. I'm assuming it's failing due to xps project size...
  17. Ashouse

I'm abusing xp graphically, but the project fails to compile and encrypt even just at the audio files. I found an old thread that basically says "just .zip it" but that leaves all the files accessable at unzip. Basically I want to know a user friendly way to setup an instal and encryption system...
  18. Ashouse

I'm seeking a private conversation with someone experienced in selling games about encryption.

I'm seeking a private conversation with someone experienced in selling games about encryption.
  19. Ashouse

How to change battle font

OH THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!! You are my new hero! This games going to look GREAT when I'm done with it! :) You don't know how excited I am!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

bro how do I have over 30 OCs
A good way to mix your own music? What's the learning curve on that?
Would it be better to pay a composer?
What theme for the next windowskin? You'll decide. Tell what you wanna see and I'll try for.
I just saw in a manga an interesting mechanic - setting up a stationary teleport beacon that one can go to no matter where one is in a dungeon. I think it'll work with a similar setup to how I did my airship transition.

Ooh what if you could set up multiple beacons and choose from a list of the beacons you set up?

Hmm...
Actor2_1 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilcoxanderson