Search results

1. hyde9318

Finally posted the wedding pictures that I promised! (General Lounge, Personal Picture Thread)

Finally posted the wedding pictures that I promised! (General Lounge, Personal Picture Thread)
  2. hyde9318

A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

So, I posted a couple weeks ago about my wedding coming up, and I know some people asked me to post pics of it when I got back. Well, Im back, Im settled in and back working on stuff, guess now is better than ever. The Venue Wedding Pics Bonus Picture of the Ring Bearer (who is almost 15...
  3. hyde9318

Game Development Teams

1) How Many Teams Have you been a part of? -- About three all together, five if you count a couple that werent for a game but were still RM Based 2) Did they fail or succeed? Why? Id honestly say that all of them were successful in their own way, they accomplished what they set out to...
  4. hyde9318

Its going to end up being a spoiler of multiple pics, so would it go under that or would it be a...

Its going to end up being a spoiler of multiple pics, so would it go under that or would it be a general lounge thread? Idk
  5. hyde9318

Some people wanted me to post pictures of the wedding, which section would I make that thread?

Some people wanted me to post pictures of the wedding, which section would I make that thread?
  6. hyde9318

36 hours until I am officially a married man... wow, it’s all so surreal

36 hours until I am officially a married man... wow, it’s all so surreal
  7. hyde9318

The RMC Spring pack has already had the most day one views AND downloads of all the packs yet...

The RMC Spring pack has already had the most day one views AND downloads of all the packs yet! Whoa guys, thank you!
  8. hyde9318

RMC Spring 2018 Mini is released! Time to get on the move for pack 6...

RMC Spring 2018 Mini is released! Time to get on the move for pack 6...
  9. hyde9318

RM.Coalition Returns

As promised, the time has come and the 2018 Spring Mini-Pack is here! 2018 Spring Pack - http://bit.ly/RMCSpringMini Holiday Pack consists of graphics usable in RPG Maker MV and VN Maker Holiday Pack Credits: Hyde, Matseb2611; Terms and Conditions found in pack. Let us know what you guys...
  10. hyde9318

RMC Spring Mini-Pack is being packed up, it's almost time again! Shamrocks and flowers aplenty...

RMC Spring Mini-Pack is being packed up, it's almost time again! Shamrocks and flowers aplenty...
  11. hyde9318

March Goals and Progress Thread

@Marquise* , I love it! Great work there!
  12. hyde9318

Snares of Ruin

Fan Art? Dang Matseb, you know youve done it when you get fan art! lol. Whatever Matseb says, I want to see what you doodled Marquise
  13. hyde9318

RM.Coalition Returns

We are a bit off of the Pack 5 release now, I wanted to check in with the community. How is Pack 5 treating everyone? Has anyone gotten a chance to use any of the resources yet? Have the resources been useful in any way? On that note, if you use RMC resources in a project, feel free to let us...
  14. hyde9318

That said, I also got her to watch a few episodes of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood with me...

That said, I also got her to watch a few episodes of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood with me and now she is addicted to that, so it may be a while before Netflix is for movies again...
  15. hyde9318

Weirdly, I like the slow beginning. Im a fan of Lovecraft's works, and he likes to have slow...

Weirdly, I like the slow beginning. Im a fan of Lovecraft's works, and he likes to have slow, suspenseful buildups with a crazy creature at the end, so the Ritual was right up my alley, lol. Im watching Veronica next though, depending on when my Fiancee recovers from the Ritual, lol
  16. hyde9318

Just finished "The Ritual" on Netflix, and holy hell.... that creature was incredible. Best...

Just finished "The Ritual" on Netflix, and holy hell.... that creature was incredible. Best designed horror monster in a long time.
  17. hyde9318

RM.Coalition Returns

Oh lord, you are right, I'm sorry guys! I made a mistake with the URL, it works now. My bad everyone
  18. hyde9318

There it is, RMC Pack 5 is officially released! Check the thread for details.

There it is, RMC Pack 5 is officially released! Check the thread for details.
  19. hyde9318

RM.Coalition Returns

Surprise to most, the time is here! On the anniversary of the largest pack of our original run, its time to finally release PACK 5! ------------------ RMC Pack 5 - http://bit.ly/RMCPack5 Pack 5 consists of graphics usable in RPG Maker MV and VN Maker, as well as music resources usable in any...
  20. hyde9318

Lol, me too.....

Lol, me too.....

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

bro how do I have over 30 OCs
A good way to mix your own music? What's the learning curve on that?
Would it be better to pay a composer?
What theme for the next windowskin? You'll decide. Tell what you wanna see and I'll try for.
I just saw in a manga an interesting mechanic - setting up a stationary teleport beacon that one can go to no matter where one is in a dungeon. I think it'll work with a similar setup to how I did my airship transition.

Ooh what if you could set up multiple beacons and choose from a list of the beacons you set up?

Hmm...
Actor2_1 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
100times100