Search results

1. NeoPGX

FINALLY GOT ALL 120 STARS IN SUPER MARIO 64!!! [MEDIA]

FINALLY GOT ALL 120 STARS IN SUPER MARIO 64!!!
  2. NeoPGX

Ignis Item & Gold Pop-up

When you click the download link it should take you to a Github, there should be a button that says RAW. Click it. Then right click anywhere in the middle of the page and click 'save as'. The filename should be "IgnisItemGoldPopup.js" without quotes.
  3. NeoPGX

RMMZ Plugin to allow zooming OUT?

I will take whatever is necessary. I just want to see if the amount of zoom out I need will work first.
  4. NeoPGX

"Project data has been modified externally" Message keeps appearing.

I found the issue, it was Windows Defender. I turned it off. The message has not popped up again. I forgot I had that since I just use Malwarebytes.
  5. NeoPGX

Ignis Item & Gold Pop-up

Any chance you could add the option for a custom message? For example: "Nothing", "Absolutely Nothing", or "Empty".
  6. NeoPGX

I am well aware of Onedrive. I am 100% certain it is off. If anything I prefer to use Mega.nz and I don't even have that set to auto backup/sync. It's not just one plugin. It has happened with others. I only just mentioned the most recent occurrences. To be honest this is just a minor...
  7. NeoPGX

No such thing is happening. It only ever happens when I change a parameter in a plugin.
  8. NeoPGX

RMMZ Plugin to allow zooming OUT?

I have a plugin that allows zooming but when I try to set the plugin command to be less than 1 (like 0.33) it just resets back to 1, making it impossible to zoom out, meaning I can only zoom IN. So I was wondering if there is a plugin that will allow that or if someone could edit this plugin so...
  9. NeoPGX

Angry kitten at the vet tries to sound scary but not doing a very good job of it. [MEDIA]

Angry kitten at the vet tries to sound scary but not doing a very good job of it.
  10. NeoPGX

[MEDIA]

11. NeoPGX

RMMZ Plugin to edit the command window on title screen?

Well I'll give you credit where credit is due for helping me with the width issue at least so thanks for that! :yhappy: Now I just need help with height and I'm good.
  12. NeoPGX

Can you please tell me exactly what I need to change? I have been trying this for the past 15 minutes and I am at a total loss... :yswt:
  13. NeoPGX

So I have been trying to change the size of the command window on the title screen for a while now and everytime I change option in that part of the CoreEngine Visustella plugin I get this message: Except no such change has taken place. It was all done inside the engine so why do I keep...
  14. NeoPGX

What the title says. Also I happen to have all of the free Visustella plugins installed so I am wondering if the way to edit that window is already in one of them? I am trying to make the text much bigger but the current size of the window is limiting that possibility.
  15. NeoPGX

RMMZ Exit to Desktop for MZ (Request Filled!)

I do have such plugins installed and because they content most if not all the features I need, removal isn't an option. EDIT: I swapped the plugin for the updated version and it works even with Visustella! :yhappy:
  16. NeoPGX

RMMZ Sprite Zoom by Aramis-IX for MZ

Bump
  17. NeoPGX

RMMZ Plugin to Automatically flip face images horizontally in show text events

Hello I tested your plugin and... unfortunately it does absolutely nothing for me. I set the default mirror value to right and the face does not flip. Does the plug in require the use of text codes despite the set parameters? If so, this will not do for me. It needs to be fully automatic.
  18. NeoPGX

RMMZ Exit to Desktop for MZ (Request Filled!)

Hello, thanks for this! I tested out the plugin and it works! The only problem is that now, the "To Title" command no longer works. Like at all.
  19. NeoPGX

This kitten is dangerously cute! ^.^ [MEDIA]

This kitten is dangerously cute! ^.^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

bro how do I have over 30 OCs
A good way to mix your own music? What's the learning curve on that?
Would it be better to pay a composer?
What theme for the next windowskin? You'll decide. Tell what you wanna see and I'll try for.
I just saw in a manga an interesting mechanic - setting up a stationary teleport beacon that one can go to no matter where one is in a dungeon. I think it'll work with a similar setup to how I did my airship transition.

Ooh what if you could set up multiple beacons and choose from a list of the beacons you set up?

Hmm...
Actor2_1 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenarrow25