Search results

1. Lakaroth

Exporting to Android (MV Android Client)

@xilefian sorry double posting, i don't want bother you, i have open an issue on your GitHub 20 days ago can you help me ? I really need to fix all my app's before 1 december or they no longer work, i think is useful for all guys here. Thank you
  2. Lakaroth

I have upload an app in google play store, and got a message: From 1 december 2019 we need to update The Google Play Developer API at version 3, how to do that? I have to update all my old app's before 1 december?
  3. Lakaroth

Nothing, you have to download the .apk then install it. If your app is not signed, it's possible that you need to allow unknown sources from your phone settings.
  4. Lakaroth

Plugin QR Code Reader [mobile]

Hello there, i was thinking if is possible create a plugin who can scan a QR code, then based to the result turn on a switch. Maybe it looks unuseful for you, but i have an idea for a particular puzzle game. Thanks
  5. Lakaroth

So with your Client in WebView mode there's no problem with Google Agoust Update?
  6. Lakaroth

I'm interested too, we need to wait @xilefian answer
  7. Lakaroth

Requests .APK expansion files

Thank you very much guys, i'll check it out and hope to understand something... If i find a methid i'll write a tutorial here!
  8. Lakaroth

In google play console there's this part that is clear. If your app needs more than 100MB of memory, you can use expansion files to store additional APK assets. You can store two expansion files per app. Each expansion file can be up to 2GB in size. The question is: How can i create an...
  9. Lakaroth

You mean if i upload a 155MB app on the store it create automatically the OBB files?
  10. Lakaroth

I know there's some request around here, but not a real topic, so i mad one. With MV Client method, everything work perfectly, thanks to @xilefian who made it, and improve it! I've relased 2 apps, but 100MB it's a great limit, so i just try to understand how to create OBB files for expansion...
  11. Lakaroth

Wich device are you using? Some old devices are not supported.
  12. Lakaroth

Custom Save Path in Documents/namegame/gamesave

thank you @Poryg anyway i think the main problem of a compiled MAC OS app, is just the permissions. Without any plugin i got the attacched error. How to set a CHMOD 777 to entire game app and subfolders? On mac usually there's the option on file info to do that, but it can't let me set...
  13. Lakaroth

Save files saved to local data folders

Cool plugin, but i got this error when i try to save.
  14. Lakaroth

Custom Save Path in Documents/namegame/gamesave

Hello there, i have a problem with a deplyed MAC or PC (in enigma toolbox) compiled version. Save won't work. Reading around i have find some plugins for custom game save path but they won't work too, is a permission problems and i have also try to change CHMOD to 777 but nothing. My game is...
  15. Lakaroth

Pinch to zoom Plugin (mobile)

Thank you, yeah i'know there's a lot of limitation on MV. I need zoom for some documents to read in my custom menù, for now i've add 2 icons + and - for zoom in and out. But for the best experience i try to ask for a plugin. Thank you anyway
  16. Lakaroth

Pinch to zoom Plugin (mobile)

Is that possible? Maybe with multi touch core support plugin? Thank you.
  17. Lakaroth

RMMV Pictures above videos

Looks perfect! Thank you so much
  18. Lakaroth

RMMV Pictures above videos

Hello, i neet to show an image at the beginning of a video something like. (Skip video) The easyest way is to render the image button on the video, but i don't like it, also because the render quality is low for the file size, it's ok for the entire video but a button or a text will look...
  19. Lakaroth

Mobile deployment ad screen reader.

From my Playconsole on google, on prelaunch report, i have this error in attach. What is screen reader? I need to fix it for an RMMV game?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

bro how do I have over 30 OCs
A good way to mix your own music? What's the learning curve on that?
Would it be better to pay a composer?
What theme for the next windowskin? You'll decide. Tell what you wanna see and I'll try for.
I just saw in a manga an interesting mechanic - setting up a stationary teleport beacon that one can go to no matter where one is in a dungeon. I think it'll work with a similar setup to how I did my airship transition.

Ooh what if you could set up multiple beacons and choose from a list of the beacons you set up?

Hmm...
Actor2_1 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detreyus