Search results

1. Razelle

[STEAM] KGC Bitmap Extension causing any game I put the script into to immediately shut down.

Exactly as the title says; it took me a while but I was finally able to pinpoint it to this script, because there would be no script errors, the game would just close as soon as it loads. It doesn't get past the black screen before the title screen appears. This happens both when I test play...
  2. Razelle

What to do with gold when there's little to no shops.

I'd like to ask the community about unique ideas they've done with their in-game money not tied to spending them in a game's various shops. In my own game, there won't be any consumables, and the shop's only purpose is to buy/sell new accessories. Weapons/Armor are found in chests, or on rare...
  3. Razelle

Hoping to join a fun community to match the fun program.

Hello there lads and ladies of RPGLand. As many others before me, I too love the new worlds and interesting small or grand stories of this preferred genre. I'm hoping to create my own in the near future since purchasing the Ace program, so I figured I'd get the introductions out of the way...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

bro how do I have over 30 OCs
A good way to mix your own music? What's the learning curve on that?
Would it be better to pay a composer?
What theme for the next windowskin? You'll decide. Tell what you wanna see and I'll try for.
I just saw in a manga an interesting mechanic - setting up a stationary teleport beacon that one can go to no matter where one is in a dungeon. I think it'll work with a similar setup to how I did my airship transition.

Ooh what if you could set up multiple beacons and choose from a list of the beacons you set up?

Hmm...
Actor2_1 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JorReno