Search results

1. LuckyTiger

Hide description UI in YEP status menu?

Looks like the editable params are only for the window width for the options. I got somewhere by messing around with helpWindow in the plugin file, I'll see what I can do.
  2. LuckyTiger

Right, in that case, could I have some guidance as to what to edit in the plugin file? I know some basic JS but this is my first time looking through code which deals with RM.
  3. LuckyTiger

Hi, I'm using Yanfly's Status Menu Core and having issues hiding the description UI box above the status UI. Its especially irritating because it serves no purpose here, yet still shows and takes up space? Is there a way to hide this while in the status menu? I highlighted the problem area.
  4. LuckyTiger

[MV] Masquerade mask template for Face and actor sprite

Sorry for the late response but I love them!! Thanks a bunch :kaojoy:
  5. LuckyTiger

Wow it looks perfect! So much better than anything I can do :P good luck on your exams! I'll look forward to when its complete.
  6. LuckyTiger

Is it truly nostalgia or do games really suck now?

Modern AAA games are dumbed down to appeal to the casual market. Making games easier and more linear to appeal to these demographics remove what was loved by classic gamers. As a result core gamers are affected. We crave challenge. Modern games are designed around mechanics such as quest...
  7. LuckyTiger

Stealth Kill and Another Question

You could run a parallel process to check player position in relation to event position, but the plugins mentioned above make it a hell of a lot easier.
  8. LuckyTiger

Sure thing, I'll look forward to it
  9. LuckyTiger

Take your time! Exams are important. I'm in no rush :)
  10. LuckyTiger

Without going into too much detail, I have a system where the player can find and equip masks which grants them basic abilities. The masks will be visible on the player sprite and face graphic. Resource type: Actor sprite add-on and Face graphic. Maker format: MV Art Style: RTP or Cartoony...
  11. LuckyTiger

[MV] Victorian Era resources

I'm looking for Victorian Era tiles and resources, any help will be greatly appreciated. ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

bro how do I have over 30 OCs
A good way to mix your own music? What's the learning curve on that?
Would it be better to pay a composer?
What theme for the next windowskin? You'll decide. Tell what you wanna see and I'll try for.
I just saw in a manga an interesting mechanic - setting up a stationary teleport beacon that one can go to no matter where one is in a dungeon. I think it'll work with a similar setup to how I did my airship transition.

Ooh what if you could set up multiple beacons and choose from a list of the beacons you set up?

Hmm...
Actor2_1 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JorReno