Search results

1. chalkdust

RMMV The Legend of Protey [IGMC 2017]

I'm trying to complete a few reviews each day, and figured I'd post a thread here to make it easier for those who want to review my project as well! This was a solo project completed in 30 days for IGMC 2017. Special thanks to all resource creators who made it possible! Synopsis: Step into the...
  2. chalkdust

Script call needed to test class traits

I need a script call that can determine if a certain class has access to a skill. The skill is granted in the "traits" section of the editor. I suspect it'll be something like $dataClasses.traits.somethingsomething. (I believe the trait code for skills is 43.) Just not sure exactly which...
  3. chalkdust

Full size screenshots

Description of the Feature: When you right-click on a map in the map list, there is an option to "Save as Image". The saved map image is automatically reduced to 50% zoom, making it useless for most purposes. The feature I'm suggesting is simply to make the saved map image full size. Why is...
  4. chalkdust

Trigger Common Event by Clicking on Player

I want to trigger a common event when you click on the player character in RMMV. Any thoughts on the most efficient way to do this?
  5. chalkdust

MV 1.3.1 Tile Blending Bug

Are you using plugins? Did you disable them first? Does the bug still happen? No plugins. Is your bug already reported by another person? Don't make a new topic. Reply to that thread instead if you have anything substantial to add. No reports but I have confirmation from 2 other users...
  6. chalkdust

Yanfly Main Menu Manager question

The game I'm working on has only one character, so I want to configure Yanfly's Main Menu Manager to skip the extra click required to select the actor. The default settings are: Menu 15 Main Bind: this.commandPersonal.bind(this) Menu 15 Actor Bind: SceneManager.push(Scene_Skill) I've...
  7. chalkdust

Hi everyone

I've been here for a few weeks now, but I skipped the introduction when I first appeared so I'm going to catch up on it now. So... hello! A little about me: I'm a 30 y/o married father of 3 boys. My background is military & medicine (9 years as a combat medic), and I'm currently in grad school...
  8. chalkdust

Muv-Luv Kickstarter DLC missing content

Hi, I want to report that the Muv-Luv Kickstarter bonus is missing some of the promised content. The email stated that the DLC would include: - 2 bust-size portraits for female pilot - 4 facesets, matching busts + battlers - 3 battlers, including small and large size - Battleback background...
  9. chalkdust

Chalkdust Resources

Terms of Use Credit: Kadokawa and Chalkdust Non-Commercial: Free Commercial: Free Repost: Allowed (a link back to this thread would be nice) Edits: Allowed. Encouraged, even! Repost of Edits: Allowed (a link back to this thread would be nice) Maker Required: RMMV...
  10. chalkdust

Missing Generator Parts Restoration

(This thread should be obsolete if you have MV 1.1 or later. Just update MV instead!) There seem to be some generator parts in MV that are missing the icons required to select them. The solution is as simple as dropping an icon into the Variation folder. So far I've identified a male nose and...
  11. chalkdust

Minor Bug Report (MV)

The character generator parts for elf ears do not appear on the generated character or battler.
  12. chalkdust

Chalkdust Action Battle System

Chalkdust ABS v1 Chalkdust Introduction My personal Action Battle System. I made this script for a game I was working on a couple of months ago. Then I heard about MV, so I abandoned the project. I'll be making a new version for MV, but this version is functional enough for those...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Dead By Daylight?
I hardly know her?
modified at client's request
Looking at some classic RPG maps for inspiration... even Chip's Challenge maps for dungeons. It seems like towns might be more challenging on the visual side...

Upcoming boss. Messing around with the tint as it's in a drained sewer system.
Okay... This was an important decision. What to say. Happy autumn. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsaacSkyder