Search results

1. Farr

Winner winner chicken dinner! What a great feeling when you win at PUBG!

Winner winner chicken dinner! What a great feeling when you win at PUBG!
  2. Farr

I rather learn Eb.

I rather learn Eb.
  3. Farr

So let`s talk about pen brands.

So let`s talk about pen brands.
  4. Farr

"Want to know more about 3rd party hosting? Check out our FAQs: http://goo.gl/pXUPVr...

"Want to know more about 3rd party hosting? Check out our FAQs: http://goo.gl/pXUPVr pic.twitter.com/xBu1xEA7ix" Haha, they have the best reply for all comments.
  5. Farr

@[88012:@KayZaman] That phrase applies to my personal life right now.

@[88012:@KayZaman] That phrase applies to my personal life right now.
  6. Farr

Saturday! Wubba lubba dub dub!

Saturday! Wubba lubba dub dub!
  7. Farr

RPGMaker 1,2 and 3

Wow Gobli`s Adventure, he was trying to be a boss or something right? Or maybe that was the cat, I can`t remember. I liked how you could map the world layout with those pre-gen pieces and with`em form a big world map but that was pretty much it. Oh and I remember that intro song, it still...
  8. Farr

Did you say cooking? Yummmm... We all get distracted really easy, coffee and dedication is the...

Did you say cooking? Yummmm... We all get distracted really easy, coffee and dedication is the way to go, more coffee than dedication I`d say.
  9. Farr

Sarah's Writing and Poetry.

:) Don`t forget to write more, I`ve always been a huge fan of writings, poems and letters.
  10. Farr

Sarah's Writing and Poetry.

Amazing. Really well written.
  11. Farr

Ohhhh monday, you suck.

Ohhhh monday, you suck.
  12. Farr

Try to always use your laptop on high-power performance. I had the same problem before with my...

Try to always use your laptop on high-power performance. I had the same problem before with my really old and dusty laptop. It would turn off keyboard and even the mouse due to intensive cpu usage.
  13. Farr

waynee95's Storage System

Why are you doing this to me, I want to stop adding new plugins to my game but then something cool like this comes out and I feel obligated to use it. Great plugin.
  14. Farr

The Suikoden series is awesome. Send us more!

The Suikoden series is awesome. Send us more!
  15. Farr

Everything new is fun and scary, it all depends on how you react to it. I honestly want you to...

Everything new is fun and scary, it all depends on how you react to it. I honestly want you to succeed on this new step you`re taking, coding sounds awesome. Don`t forget to show us some of your new skill!
  16. Farr

I`m happy for you. The more you practice the better you get. Good luck!

I`m happy for you. The more you practice the better you get. Good luck!
  17. Farr

Nobody here can help you but yourself. We don't know the whole story, just your side of it. The...

Nobody here can help you but yourself. We don't know the whole story, just your side of it. The good advice is; talk to her about it, a relationship with no communication is a bad relationship. Just be open and honest with her, remember, it's a 50/50 thing.
  18. Farr

I got a Razer Blackwidow for 69$, was on a super sale last yer on amazon. They are all pretty...

I got a Razer Blackwidow for 69$, was on a super sale last yer on amazon. They are all pretty much the same except that the chroma has multi colored function. Really good keyboard and I never had any problem with it, fast response and it has a nice design. It was worth the money and I hope it...
  19. Farr

About to throw everything away and become a wandering musician. I`ve never seen so many people...

About to throw everything away and become a wandering musician. I`ve never seen so many people enjoying my music like yesterday.
  20. Farr

Hey, buy me some chipotle ok?

Hey, buy me some chipotle ok?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness
I am excite.
Actor2_4 added!

I Didnt Like or Disagree with @Andar Due to Him Saying this when We talk about VX (Not Ace): VX is the worst version of the RPG-Makers as it had only one tileset and is missing many features to improve the game development. It is a very bad choice to base a new project on.
It seems to me that I'm too lazy to make new MZ plugins with my full time job, so I'm porting my easy, simple and small MV plugins instead.
I hope I can port 1-2 such plugins per day, but this will be hard for me :)
just mechin' around this morning - MZ edit, feel free to use, must own MZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robwork