Search results

1. Hudell

Cyclone Movement for MZ and MV

Cyclone Movement - MZ and MV by Hudell Introduction This plugin will add additional movement options to your game. Features Pixel Movement. Custom Collision Diagonal Movement Diagonal Pathfinding Terms of Use Free for any kind of game. (License: Apache 2.0). No credits required. Download...
  2. Hudell

Cyclone Maps - Overlay, Tile Size, Region Names, Region Collision and a lot more

Cyclone Maps by Hudell Introduction This plugin combines several of my MV plugins into a single one. Features Parallax Mapping Change Tile Size and Tileset Location Region Names Region Common Events Region Collision Disable Auto Shadows Disable Tilemap Change Balloons and Animations Z Index...
  3. Hudell

Cyclone Map Editor - MZ and MV

Cyclone Map Editor - MZ and MV by Hudell Introduction This plugin will let you edit your maps while playtesting, it includes even more features than the default MZ editor. Features Basic drawing tools: Pencil, Rectangle, Flood Fill and Eraser. Advanced Shift Mapping Manual and Automatic Layers...
  4. Hudell

Master Plugin List

We've updated mvplugins.com (the MV plugin master list) to also include a plugin master list for MZ, in a new website called makerdevs.com. Anyone can submit their own plugins and there are already a few available! RMMZ Master Plugin List If you create a plugin, please head on over and add it...
  5. Hudell

Fantasy Farming: Orange Season - Now Available on Steam Early Access

Fantasy Farming: Orange Season - Version 0.2.8 Orange Season is a farm life simulator made with Rpg Maker MV, inspired by games like Harvest Moon, Rune Factory and Animal Crossing. I've been working in this project since september of 2014. The project thread has been up since december of...
  6. Hudell

Issue with custom font

I had mentioned this in a status update, but I kept getting more reports about the same thing: For my game, I replaced the default rpg maker font with a custom one. It looked good and worked well for me. When I released the demo version of the project, I started getting reports about the game...
  7. Hudell

Rpg Maker books on Humble Bundle

The current Humble Book Bundle is selling several Game Development Books, including a book about Rpg Maker Vx Ace, a book about MV and a book about Pixi.js. The pixi one can be acquired for just $1. Here's the link to the bundle if anybody is interested: ...
  8. Hudell

Orange Overlay

Use this instead: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/orange-overlay-v1-1-4-animated-parallax-add-on-updated-7jul17.80917/
  9. Hudell

OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

Orange Greenworks 1.0 Hudell Introduction This scripts enables some features of the steamworks API: Features - Achievements. - Detect Player Name, - Detect Player Language. - Get Number of Steam Friends. - Get and Set Steam Stats. - Check, Install and Uninstall...
  10. Hudell

Orange - NoteTag to Variable/Switches

Orange - NoteTag to Variable/Switches Hudell Introduction Allow you to automatically change a variable value or a switch everytime a notetag is found on a map or event. How to Use Activate the plugin on your project and configure the params: If you want a single notetag, just set the notetag...
  11. Hudell

Orange Lighting

This plugin is no longer supported.
  12. Hudell

Orange Region Names

Orange - Region Names 1.0 Hudell Introduction This plugin will let you configure a different name for each region and then display this name every time the player enters the region. Params There's a different param for each possible region value. You can use those params to set the...
  13. Hudell

Orange Faster Pathfinding

Orange - Faster Pathfinding 1.0 Hudell Introduction This plugin will make the default pathfinding process faster. How to Use This is a very simple plugin. Just activate it on your plugin manager and you're done. You do not need this plugin if you're using SuperOrangeMovement. Plugin Get it...
  14. Hudell

Orange Mapshot

Orange - Mapshots 1.0 Hudell Introduction This plugin will export the map to image files. The images will be created on a Mapshots folder on the same folder where the Game.exe is (When playtesting, that's inside the rpg maker/nwjs-win folder). Only works while playtesting and on...
  15. Hudell

Orange Screenshot Saver

Orange Screenshot Saver 1.0 Hudell Introduction This plugin will automatically save screenshots in a "Screenshots" folder inside the game every time the player presses the "printscreen" button. When playtesting, the Screenshots folder will be created inside MV folder: C:\Program Files...
  16. Hudell

Orange Mouse Data

Orange - Mouse Data 1.0 Hudell Introduction This plugin will give you access to mouse's X, Y, TileX, TileY and Down Status for both left, middle and right buttons How to Use This is a very simple plugin. Just activate it on your plugin manager and then set the params you want to use. The...
  17. Hudell

Orange Weather

Orange Weather 1.0 Hudell Introduction This plugin will add weather effects to your game, using Orange Time System for the flow of time. The weather changes everyday as is decided one day in advance. The strength of the rain / snow / storm will gradually increase and decrease along the day. You...
  18. Hudell

Orange Day and Night

Orange Day and Night 1.0 Hudell Introduction This plugin will add a day and night effect to your game, using Orange Time System for the flow of time. Params morningTint: The colors to use for the morning screen tint Default is -34, -17, 10, 68 middayTint: The colors to use for the daylight...
  19. Hudell

Orange HUD

Orange HUD HUDell You don't need a new HUD if you got a HUDell. Introduction This plugin will let you add a customizable HUD on your game. HUD Params DefaultFontFace The font face that will be used by default on all lines DefaultFontSize The font size that will be...
  20. Hudell

Orange Region Collisions

Orange - Region Collisions 1.1 Hudell Introduction This plugin will let you override the tile passability using regions. Params BlockRegionId Any tile with the region specified on this param will be blocked, regardless of the tile configurations. UnblockRegionId Any tile with the region...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness :LZSgrin:
I am excite.
Actor2_4 added!

I Didnt Like or Disagree with @Andar Due to Him Saying this when We talk about VX (Not Ace): VX is the worst version of the RPG-Makers as it had only one tileset and is missing many features to improve the game development. It is a very bad choice to base a new project on.
It seems to me that I'm too lazy to make new MZ plugins with my full time job, so I'm porting my easy, simple and small MV plugins instead.
I hope I can port 1-2 such plugins per day, but this will be hard for me :)
just mechin' around this morning - MZ edit, feel free to use, must own MZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRealDJ_EDITOR