Search results

1. wzackw

OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

I already am using a plugin for the that (the one you provided in the quoted message). It fixed past problems with save location... But thanks for explaining that - I'll look into save file location plugins.
  2. wzackw

When the game is opened on a Mac outside of Steam, it goes straight to this error: (But if you go to Contents > MacOS and run "nwjs" it works fine.) And the problem only happens after the game has been uploaded and downloaded. (Right after being deployed it works fine.) It seems similar to...
  3. wzackw

I'm having a problem with the Achievement notifications displaying. It sounds like other people might be having similar problems but it's hard to tell without pictures. Achievements themselves function fine, but the notification gets cut-off like this: (The bottom right is the Achievement...
  4. wzackw

Monster Garden: FINISHED

Thank you!
  5. wzackw

Monster Garden: FINISHED

The game's officially done and coming out on Steam and itch February 8th! Wish me luck. :)
  6. wzackw

Hmm, I don't know. Doing all that worked for me (of course after doing the other steps of putting files in folders pre-deployment, but that part's the same as deploying to PC). EDIT: And in all my struggles, I never had it crash on startup. When I did anything the wrong way, the worst that...
  7. wzackw

I agree that it is unnecessarily complicated. But did you see my post above? I tried to explain it as clearly as possible. You just have to go inside your game and inside the nwjs file (by right-clicking and choosing "Show Package Contents" on both), add the contents of the "Resources" folder...
  8. wzackw

I found a solution, but it doesn't involve copying anything into Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw as @Nekonron suggested. (I ended up at this solution because I couldn't determine which files should be copied into the app.nw folder. Just copying the Contents folder from nw.js into...
  9. wzackw

RPG Maker MV Message Boxes: Special Characters

I am pretty sure I tried using the unicode heart (copying and pasting from unicode special character lists), but it still appeared as garbled text for some people... I don't know. But you can always just put the heart in one of the weapon or armor slots like I am now and use that! ;)
  10. wzackw

Thank you! I actually meant to post that I found a workaround by changing the sword icon to a heart image, giving the sword no name, and then using the function that displays the name of a sword with the sword icon. But yours is much simpler!
  11. wzackw

So in other words, it is impossible in RPG Maker MV to display hearts, which seems to have been possible in past versions of RPG Maker? I'm using text hearts that appear garbled for some players...
  12. wzackw

When you say that you "copied and overwrote everything from nw.js", into what folder did you copy them? I overwrote "PkgInfo," "MacOS" and "Info.plist" with those from from nw.js, and then copied the contents of the nw.js Resources folder into the Resources folder of my game. But I must be...
  13. wzackw

Thank you! And do I need to rename the default game.exe if I use greenworks 0.7?
  14. wzackw

But do all versions from then on out slow things down? I thought it was just the really recent ones, and that there might be a mid-period one that is an improvement over the original but doesn't slow things down yet. Sorry for such a nitpicky question!
  15. wzackw

@Hudell First of all, thanks for making this plugin! I don't plan for stats, steam cloud or anything like that, I just want stable, functioning achievements. In that case, what is the most recent version of all the files that I should use to avoid running slower? 0.7 of Greenworks & nw.js...
  16. wzackw

RMMV Lantern of Worlds

I like the original graphics. Good luck :)
  17. wzackw

This might sound crazy, but are you by any chance the person who suddenly shared the old magic...

This might sound crazy, but are you by any chance the person who suddenly shared the old magic post from my blog on reddit today?
  18. wzackw

RMMV Haven: Secret of Caledria | Demo Available

Really nice job on the sprites and tiles. And the battle screen. I'm not surprised it got so many views. :)
  19. wzackw

Wow! It really feels special that you remembered my name from the MP Alternatives post! I'm...

Wow! It really feels special that you remembered my name from the MP Alternatives post! I'm planning to write and post a lot more in the next few months, so I hope you enjoy those, too. :)
  20. wzackw

If you're interested in JRPGs, characters, or worldbuilding, you might enjoy my post on...

If you're interested in JRPGs, characters, or worldbuilding, you might enjoy my post on Gamasutra: http://tinyurl.com/kfcjsmb

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness :LZSgrin:
I am excite.
Actor2_4 added!

I Didnt Like or Disagree with @Andar Due to Him Saying this when We talk about VX (Not Ace): VX is the worst version of the RPG-Makers as it had only one tileset and is missing many features to improve the game development. It is a very bad choice to base a new project on.
It seems to me that I'm too lazy to make new MZ plugins with my full time job, so I'm porting my easy, simple and small MV plugins instead.
I hope I can port 1-2 such plugins per day, but this will be hard for me :)
just mechin' around this morning - MZ edit, feel free to use, must own MZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monotaru