Search results

1. ImperiousRex

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I’m not sure in what situations your experiencing stutter but here are some tips on improving your games performance with this plugin. 1. Turn on LeTBS only right before the start of a battle and off at the end. You can use plugin commands to turn it on and off. 2. If you have a time system...
  2. ImperiousRex

Manipulating Menus through touch

What would the name of the window opened for text input be called? I'd like to add a backspace button to be used when player is entering their characters name.
  3. ImperiousRex

Thanks. Your plugin is exactly what I needed
  4. ImperiousRex

Thanks. Surprised I couldn't find that plugin when I did a google search.
  5. ImperiousRex

Apologies if this is the wrong forum. Is there any way I can create a cancel button for the menu or enable the player to click pictures while a menu window is active? I am attempting a mobile game with success thanks to yanfly's Picture Events plugin however clicking pictures does not work...
  6. ImperiousRex

Larger collision size for larger characters

Yes. It would be nice to specify the trigger size of characters via note tags. For example make a character 3 tiles wide and two tiles tall instead of the current limit of one tile. This would allow the player to play as an ogre character unable to fit in tight spaces or other situations where...
  7. ImperiousRex

Larger collision size for larger characters

Estriole AKA EST has an excellent plugin for increasing event collision sizes and triggers but there doesnt seem to be a similair plugin for altering a character or enemies collision size. I know there are pixel movement plugins being developed but it would be nice to simply alter a character...
  8. ImperiousRex

Would be nice if you could share how you solved the problem. It could help other people who might be having the same problem.
  9. ImperiousRex

if your using custom sprites you cannot use the RTPUse plugin. You need to create a seperate image for each of the poses and save them into the ltbs Battler folder with names like (charname)_move. (Charname)_atk and ect. Then in the actor notetag box you need to link those images with your...
  10. ImperiousRex

Good questions. I hope you get answers to them as they would help me as well. To answer number 7. If you are using larger sprites then you can't use the UseRTP plugin. You need to create a separate sprite sheet in the battlers folder for each of the animations you are using. For example you...
  11. ImperiousRex

RMMV Emperor Simulator

[/url][/IMG] A sci-fi game played in the first person similar to a visual novel, with tactical combat and strategic management of the military and political aspects of a galactic empire. Game Features Screenshots Plot Universe Characters Admiral Sternmuth. Commander of the Core...
  12. ImperiousRex

@Pharonix Thanks a lot! I think I may have found a bug. Happens sometimes, not always, when I place my third unit on the field.
  13. ImperiousRex

Any chance you could share that with the fix? I'd like to do something similar to what you've done but can't write any scripts. Though if it's easy and simple enough I could fix it on my own. Thanks~
  14. ImperiousRex

Problems restarting an event loop.

Well by making the battle event be a permanently running parallel event with everything I need inside a conditional event that is only switched on when battle is actually happening, the problem has been resolved. I wanted to avoid having a parallel event that is always running since I want to...
  15. ImperiousRex

Thanks for your reply. I think I understand what you mean by flow control. Divide my entire loop into smaller sections controlled by a single variable so that I can easily restart the loop when needed. I want the player to be able to move and change maps, that is why it has to be a common...
  16. ImperiousRex

I am having trouble with one of the event loops in my game. I'm using labels to create a loop. When a condition is true then the loop ends and the switch controlling that parallel process is turned off. It works perfectly the first time however after another event restarts the loop it will...
  17. ImperiousRex

Increasing processing speed

Well the problem was mainly due to the lighting and time system plugins. Not a big deal. I've sent you a PM about a different issue if you could take a look at it please.
  18. ImperiousRex

No, no its during these events. Sure I'll make a basic demo that will feature these events. Will take some time.
  19. ImperiousRex

The lag doesnt break the game, its just slightly noticeable at all times regardless of which map I'm on. *I'm very sure nothing else uses that switch. At least nothing complex. *The self switches simply change to event pages that shows a different sprite so the player knows where the battle...
  20. ImperiousRex

It's a parallel common event that is triggered when a switch is flipped on. Not sure how screenshots will help as my naming system wont make much sense All other common events you see there are only activated when required. Often they will be activated in order. For example Purchase Prep...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Cheating Part 2 ---

F.Healer: Ahh,This item really expensive!
F.Mage: What should we do?
Hero: Don't worry,i can use this (Activate 999999999G,Suddenly The Game Police Is Watching)
Game Police:Ehem!!! (I See You Gesture)
Hero: (Gulp)...Just...forget it...

Second bust is almost ready. I have to stop for now, but I wanted to show him off. Just have to do a handful of edits and the rest of his expressions will be done.
Kupotepo wrote on casper667's profile.
Thank you @casper667 for make many amazing plugins. Do you see right @hiddenone make the blogs about your plugins?
Does anyone know where the MZ PluginEditorDemo.js can be found? It might be called SampleCoreScript now. I'd like to see what changed from MV.
Among Us w/friends stream

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TzionSheol