Search results

1. Cougarmint

How Do I Combine Shield and Weapin Items into one Menu Catagory?

Disclaimer: I know that there may be a custom script or two out there already, but I am trying to develop a game without having to rely on two many third party scripts. Basically, I'm working on a game concept that replaces Shields and Helmets with ranged and auxiliary weapons. I'm doing this...
  2. Cougarmint

Need Help With a Major Change to the TP System

Hello everyone -- I had an idea pop into my head about converting the existing TP system in RPG Maker to an Ammo system, where the max ammo you can have is based on the type of gun you are carrying in addition to a melee weapon. In effect, I'm replacing the "shields" with a ranged weapon, which...
  3. Cougarmint

Cougarmint's RPG Maker Resources

Hey, everyone! I've been working on releasing free art for Game Designers to use for some time now, and I recently discovered this forum while trying to solve some issues I was having with scripting. I would like to share that art with you as well! I mainly post my stuff on Open Game Art and...
  4. Cougarmint

Ignoring a Player if They Are In a Certain State

I'm developing a custom game over system in RPG Maker, and I'm leaving the default #1 Death state for the enemies only. Actors resist this state and instead go into a custom "Defeated" State. If all party members are in this state, the battle is set to end and go to a screen that allows them to...
  5. Cougarmint

Need Help Creating a Custom Drain HP/MP Script

I've been working on a custom script for a couple of days now (I'm new to scripting, but not to RPG Maker) and I got something to work, but I've run into a couple of problems. I have a character who is a sort of twisted healer/necromancer, who can drain life from his enemies to restore life to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What kind of drinks does a bar populated entirely by monsters serve?
Ami
--- Cheating Part 2 ---

F.Healer: Ahh,This item really expensive!
F.Mage: What should we do?
Hero: Don't worry,i can use this (Activate 999999999G,Suddenly The Game Police Is Watching)
Game Police:Ehem!!! (I See You Gesture)
Hero: (Gulp)...Just...forget it...

Second bust is almost ready. I have to stop for now, but I wanted to show him off. Just have to do a handful of edits and the rest of his expressions will be done.
Kupotepo wrote on casper667's profile.
Thank you @casper667 for make many amazing plugins. Do you see right @hiddenone make the blogs about your plugins?
Does anyone know where the MZ PluginEditorDemo.js can be found? It might be called SampleCoreScript now. I'd like to see what changed from MV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TzionSheol