Search results

1. Martin

Help to show a bit complex variable in the right way

Thank you Kuro! That helped me out allot!! thx!
  2. Martin

Hmm so maybe I can display the variable using another code?
  3. Martin

Trying to use some variables stitched together to form a sentence here and I cant find a way for the variable to display correctly when displayed in a text message. Here is the code $gameVariables.setValue(81, "" + $gameVariables.value(93) + ": \\c[3]+\\c[0] " + $gameVariables.value(61) + "...
  4. Martin

plz arrange this into a animation sheet?

one more thing. Anyone know of a web tool or a nice little program that can help me do exactly this thing?
  5. Martin

That worked perfectly! Thank you so much!
  6. Martin

Oh, thank you! So there is a max limit of 192x192 then I guess. Thank you for your help and the resize :D EDIT: I think I give up
  7. Martin

Yes yes! Thank you! Feel free to use graphics if you like :) Thank you! Dont know how you made it, but its good! :) edit. but I dont know what Im doing wrong? It ends up like this in the MV editor At the end of it I have half the animation at the bottom half and the rest is at the top half.
  8. Martin

well, I need help to get it done :) I have no good graphic programs other than this pixel particle maker fx (on steam).
  9. Martin

Hello I made this, but having the hardest time ever to get it in a row of 5 and making it ready for rpgmaker mv. Is there anyone here who wants to do it for me? Or know of a way to make theese fit for rpgmaker mv in a automated or easy way. thanks.
  10. Martin

How to Enable running function with item?

You can have a Common event checking this if you want it to run more often than not. Check "common events" in game-settings make it be active by switch. turn this switch on when you get the shoes. Also you can add this to turn the common event off again by itself when you loose you shoes...
  11. Martin

Play GIF in MV (PKD VPlayer)

Im trying to show a .webm at the position of a event. like "this_id". Or something like this. I have moving events that gets triggered a bit different so could you please add variables and or id input? example ShowVAnimOnMap(1, "blowup", $gameVariables.value(1), $gameVariables.value(2), false)...
  12. Martin

How do I display a lot of text on the screen, maybe multiple screens of text? I keep running out of room...

Did this yesterday on my game. with plugin mentioned above (yanfly message core) I used plugin command "message rows 20" and got a complete text screen. Also possibility to adjust pr pixel where you want every text line.
  13. Martin

How to Enable running function with item?

make a event that does this and has parallel process. Conditional branch check if party has "running shoes" If then switch on has running shoes. esle then switch off conditional branch check switch has running shoes is on if change speed. 5 else change speed. 3 wait 1frame You can also...
  14. Martin

Mouse System Ex

I really really need to have left and right click. Does anyone know how to add "Right click activate" this to the script? I have tried myself but with no luck. really hoping for this :) I imagine it like this Click_activate A true; RightClick_activate B true;
  15. Martin

Requesting mouse left and right input plugin to active events

Yeah, something like that, but just what i described. I think maybe that "Mouse system ex" can be modified to accept both TouchInput.isCancelled(); and touchinput.trigger. Hopefully someone understands it and throws us a bone :D Edit: Im starting out, but I have very little experience so please...
  16. Martin

Requesting mouse left and right input plugin to active events

Hello, I want to build a city builder kind of rpg. I have searched far and wide for some mouse input plugins but none is built for this. Need to have a left, AND right click action button on mouse. The plugin should know which of them is used when clicking a event so that we can i.e make a...
  17. Martin

Can eventA check if it occupies the same tile as any other event?

Thank you! This is just what I needed. :D
  18. Martin

Hmm interesting. that script actually deletes them all. I think it is because they are spawned from same object. I can delete via a variable ID then maybe
  19. Martin

Thank you very much @ozubon ! Will play with this right away! Edit: Seems i may have forgotten to say that I wont know that ID to check with. In any case I need to check them all, or any at all. Im copying event onto a "random generated map" so I need it to fit this kind of logic If any other...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What kind of drinks does a bar populated entirely by monsters serve?
Ami
--- Cheating Part 2 ---

F.Healer: Ahh,This item really expensive!
F.Mage: What should we do?
Hero: Don't worry,i can use this (Activate 999999999G,Suddenly The Game Police Is Watching)
Game Police:Ehem!!! (I See You Gesture)
Hero: (Gulp)...Just...forget it...

Second bust is almost ready. I have to stop for now, but I wanted to show him off. Just have to do a handful of edits and the rest of his expressions will be done.
Kupotepo wrote on casper667's profile.
Thank you @casper667 for make many amazing plugins. Do you see right @hiddenone make the blogs about your plugins?
Does anyone know where the MZ PluginEditorDemo.js can be found? It might be called SampleCoreScript now. I'd like to see what changed from MV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TzionSheol