Search results

1. overlordmikey

Cool!

Cool!
  2. overlordmikey

I lucked out, we (BroCoG) re-downloaded all of them recently.

I lucked out, we (BroCoG) re-downloaded all of them recently.
  3. overlordmikey

@[117961:@Storyteller-Hero] , I welcome Skynet at this point. I happily choose to betray...

@[117961:@Storyteller-Hero] , I welcome Skynet at this point. I happily choose to betray humanity. ^_^
  4. overlordmikey

Remember: Yer outer buildings don't have to reflect exact sizes of the inner ones as long as...

Remember: Yer outer buildings don't have to reflect exact sizes of the inner ones as long as there is an acceptable amount of consistency.
  5. overlordmikey

I like various types of food, but pasta is probably my favorite type of food. Hey you only said...

I like various types of food, but pasta is probably my favorite type of food. Hey you only said you like when people reply. ^_^
  6. overlordmikey

Thanks for the confirmation.

Thanks for the confirmation.
  7. overlordmikey

Yanfly's Options Core link not working. Anyone have it?

Well I can ensure you one thing. Yanfly will most certainly be getting a free copy of my games using their plugin whether they like it or not! :D
  8. overlordmikey

The Yanfly script thing is gonna really effect my game creation, but I understand and support...

The Yanfly script thing is gonna really effect my game creation, but I understand and support their choice. Wonder how much they'll cost.
  9. overlordmikey

Yanfly's Options Core link not working. Anyone have it?

Shoot, I use Yanfly's Scripts. I suppose this means I'll have to remove them from my projects since I haven't paid? Welp, if that's what they want I'll of course do so.
  10. overlordmikey

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Welp I think I have made quite a bit of progress in parallax mapping although I am less than satisfied with the trees. I like the foliage effect (I used a lovely tile by whtdragon) but the trees still look kinda awkward. Also my shading could probably use some work. It doesn't have to be...
  11. overlordmikey

Bah, of course - that was super dopey of me! Thanks. I will take that into account when I'm fixing stuff on my path to perfecting my mapping. So it's not perfect yet (lot's of edges to smooth, the path obviously, ect.) but do the trees look better this way? Edit: Okay I changed the pic to a...
  12. overlordmikey

Exactly - it can be tempting to make everyone fleshed out, but unless yer cast is limited in...

Exactly - it can be tempting to make everyone fleshed out, but unless yer cast is limited in scope you'll both burn yerself out and confuse yer audience (after all, if everyone is super fleshed out... who is supposed to be important?).
  13. overlordmikey

I'm mostly just practicing parralax-ing so yeah it's not super needed for everything except maybe making the non-standard lake (which looks quite nice in it's in game form with water). Thanks - I'll find a better tree top. Edit: Although now if I ever want to I guess I can repeat this method to...
  14. overlordmikey

Been awhile since I've been here! I live! Yes, that's right I'm not dead! How magical is that...

Been awhile since I've been here! I live! Yes, that's right I'm not dead! How magical is that! Welp back to work~!
  15. overlordmikey

When you say NO shallow NPCs I hope you don't mean EVERY NPC because you'll burn yerself out if...

When you say NO shallow NPCs I hope you don't mean EVERY NPC because you'll burn yerself out if you need every villager to have elaborate personalities.
  16. overlordmikey

So I'm trying to perfect my Parallax Mapping. The game I'm making is supposed to have a pretty simplistic style choice (like the houses as you can see in the picture), but I was having issues with the shadow on normal trees - for some reason one half of the trees shadow was darker than the other...
  17. overlordmikey

Moral of BoF. Monster is better off dating dudes, don't literally build a girlfriends, and ...

Moral of BoF. Monster is better off dating dudes, don't literally build a girlfriends, and .... I don't know... coding yer villain as queer is a really old , overused, and awful trope? I'm sure there are other things, but it's been a long time since I've seen the movie.
  18. overlordmikey

Not so much (just not my stick) but I thought it was good, but I like the lady's other work...

Not so much (just not my stick) but I thought it was good, but I like the lady's other work "Silver Spoon".
  19. overlordmikey

Removing Faces from the Menu.

I had decided not to use them anywhere, but it leaves a big gap in the screens. Edit: I've decided to use face pictures for the playable characters as it's easier than just removing them.
  20. overlordmikey

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here - maybe he legit can't eat bread?

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here - maybe he legit can't eat bread?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A hilarious video at the beginning

What kind of drinks does a bar populated entirely by monsters serve?
Ami
--- Cheating Part 2 ---

F.Healer: Ahh,This item really expensive!
F.Mage: What should we do?
Hero: Don't worry,i can use this (Activate 999999999G,Suddenly The Game Police Is Watching)
Game Police:Ehem!!! (I See You Gesture)
Hero: (Gulp)...Just...forget it...

Second bust is almost ready. I have to stop for now, but I wanted to show him off. Just have to do a handful of edits and the rest of his expressions will be done.
Kupotepo wrote on casper667's profile.
Thank you @casper667 for make many amazing plugins. Do you see right @hiddenone make the blogs about your plugins?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tallic