Search results

1. A map with persecution event

Hello Everybody, well, as you can see, i'm new in this of rpg make (i started using it 1 week ago) and I wanted do know how to make a persecution event. And as you can see too, I don't speak english great well, so It was very difficult for me to search tutorials about that topic, cause It's hard...
  2. Shades of Battler, Animated (321), DragonBones (107)

Oh i see. That's very good! I hope you find a style that fits you perfectly, so maybe we'll be very happy with that new resource soon!. Greetings, friend, and thanks allot again.
  3. SV_Battlers from SV_enemies [9. The Hornet]

OMG I would love the chimera!!! thanks!!!!
  4. Shades of Battler, Animated (321), DragonBones (107)

OMG THANKS!!!!!!! I would really love if i get the sprites for that enemies, so I can use it in maps and events!!!! Please tell me if you have the sprites of them. Thank you anyway!
  5. interactive map?

Hello everybody! Well, I have a question about if its possible to create an object to use it as a map. I want to see the position of the player in any place of the entire world... Is that possible? And if it is, where can I find a tutorial or explain of how to create it? 
  6. Sorrow's Resource Dump

@Luth Ok, Ill that. Thanks!
  7. Sorrow's Resource Dump

@Luth Thank you very much!!!! if you don't mind that i'm bothering you... can you explain me why this happens? Greetings, friend!
  8. Sorrow's Resource Dump

¡Thank you! but, excuse me. I'm new in this of the tiles... what is happening here and how can I fix it? Greetings!
  9. animation code?

Ok, sorry, i Didn't know that. Thanks for the information and sorry for bother you.
  10. animation code?

Ok, i proceed to repost this question there, Thank you :)
  11. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Thanks allot, @Yanfly But Im having troubles with your code... Hello everybody! I want to ask you if there is a predeterminated code to paste on the ability notes, because I want to make that my players get near of the enemy to perform an animation. I have this code: <setup action>...
  12. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Hello everybody! I want to ask you if there is a predeterminated code to paste on the ability notes, because I want to make that my players get near of the enemy to perform an animation. I have this code: <setup action> display action immortal: targets, true </setup action>...
  13. animation code?

Hello everybody! I want to ask you if there is a predeterminated code to paste on the ability notes, because I want to make that my players get near of the enemy to perform an animation. I have this code: <setup action> display action immortal: targets, true </setup action>...
  14. problem with yanfly equip core.

Hello everybody! I want to ask you why, when i enabled the yanfly's "equip core", and when I want to enter to the "equip" in my menu... this problem appears: Cannot read property 'push' of undefined What does that mean? where is the problem and can i fix it?  Thank you very much.
  15. SV_Battlers from SV_enemies [9. The Hornet]

@byBibo Lol man you are a god! Sorry, i'm new in rpg maker mv... excuse me, sir... Will you create an animation for final-bosses?
  16. SV_Battlers from SV_enemies [9. The Hornet]

Thanks for the post!!!!! Ummm... sorry but... What is happening?
  17. problem with spider animation

Ok, thanks and sorry!
  18. problem with spider animation

Hello everybody! well... I have a BIG problem... I'm using the  SV_Battlers from SV_enemies  of this post:   And, as you can see, there is a spider animation... but when I enter in a battle... Why is this happening and how can I fix it? Greetings and TYVM!
  19. Problem with in-battle

thank you very much, guys, Now it works!
  20. Problem with in-battle

Waelength, I have already downloaded that action sequence packs 1, 2 and 3... but I don't know how to make my player come near the target to make the attack, he still attacks like a ranged attack (when im using a physical attack), where can I find a video tutorials about the use of those three...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I guess the concept of friendship has changed :") Today I saw a very quiet boy getting bullied by his 'friends' because he wasn't talking. They made a circle and made him sit in the middle and were nagging him saying hey talk, sing a song, do this tongue twister etc. etc. And I could totally see the discomfort in the boy's face. Glad I don't have 'friends' lmao
Music is my life, getting noticed for it is the best compliment I can get. So thanks to those who expressed interest :)
character for fun, based on various friends input.

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nekakawaii