Search results

1. Schrad

Illusion of CHAEL (DEMO)

I AM BACK! Prepare for the worst! Seriously, I'm now at the end of the forest with the guy who tell me "you can't go ahead!"(end of the demo?) Here are other things I have to say. I probably forgot a lot of things but if you work on this, the survivability will increase a lot.
  2. Schrad

Some characters I made

My bad, I didn't know. So, what do I do? Can it still be used in a game that is posted on this forum?
  3. Schrad

Some characters I made

Hello ladies and gentleman to my first "artistic" post. It will be mainly about characters sprites I made using the Game Character Hub, they are only for RMVXace for now. I tried to make characters on the Jobs or Class they could have. I don't know yet but if people make requests, I might...
  4. Schrad

Illusion of CHAEL (DEMO)

As a fellow game developer, it's always a pleasure to help, I'll try to finish it this weekend to give a more in-depth analysis.
  5. Schrad

Illusion of CHAEL (DEMO)

Hello there! Just played your game, it's quite good, stopped at the forest village. Your game is really good on it's beginning stage. Here is a list of things you might want to know(it's just my opinion) If I find any other problems, I'll tell you. Also, KEEP WORKING ON THIS GAME...
  6. Schrad

[IGMC 2015] Esther's Madness

Just finished playing this game, it's really good, a bit short but good. You had an original story and made it a good dark-oriented story. I only have one things that saddens me :

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I guess the concept of friendship has changed :") Today I saw a very quiet boy getting bullied by his 'friends' because he wasn't talking. They made a circle and made him sit in the middle and were nagging him saying hey talk, sing a song, do this tongue twister etc. etc. And I could totally see the discomfort in the boy's face. Glad I don't have 'friends' lmao
Music is my life, getting noticed for it is the best compliment I can get. So thanks to those who expressed interest :)
character for fun, based on various friends input.

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nekakawaii