Search results

1. IXVI

2 player battle system

Is it possible to have like in some of the final fantasy series (6, 9, 4..) to have it where you can have player two control a specific character assigned in battle? Is there a script for this by chance?..
  2. IXVI

Moving monsters?

does anyone know any good scripts on how to make monsters move while awaiting their turn in battle? then, move to hit you?
  3. IXVI

Battle script

I was wondering if there was a battle script similar to Chrono Trigger where you can combine 2 players to do a team attack and unlock different team attacks as you level up? Also, same applies to summoning. (Gods, goddesses, eidolons espers, deities or whatever you want to call them..)
  4. IXVI

looking for developement staff

I have been wanting to start a project 3 yrs, but, didnt know where to go. So, here i am. I already have 2 stories that follow after this game even. I will not give my story or ideas out so easily, i am hoping to find someone else who can be head of this project with me. First, i am in desperate...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I guess the concept of friendship has changed :") Today I saw a very quiet boy getting bullied by his 'friends' because he wasn't talking. They made a circle and made him sit in the middle and were nagging him saying hey talk, sing a song, do this tongue twister etc. etc. And I could totally see the discomfort in the boy's face. Glad I don't have 'friends' lmao
Music is my life, getting noticed for it is the best compliment I can get. So thanks to those who expressed interest :)
character for fun, based on various friends input.

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nekakawaii