Search results

1. Desert Buildings

The image for the tileset is not there anymore.
  2. TimelineFX-A useful tool to make the most amazing animations

RPG maker animations are very nice. They are very flashy and nice. But, after a matter of time, we want to make something looks nice. But, the use of graphic programs can go so far. That is why timelinefx comes into play! With it, you can change angles, area, speed and even color of animations...
  3. Animation Scale

Wow! This does look like a handy plugin. Thank you for your hard work!
  4. ~SmashArtist's Art Workshop~ [1/3 slots taken] ((CLOSED))

That sounds good! I would love that. Thank you very much!
  5. ~SmashArtist's Art Workshop~ [1/3 slots taken] ((CLOSED))

Wow! All of this stuff looks amazing! It is a shame that the shop is closed. Oh, I also hope that your arm feels better!
  6. Match-3 Minigame

Hello! I have been trying to find a match-3 mini-game. Now, it doesn't have to be fancy. But, I do know that it is possible. I already found something similar to it. I even found a video of a match-3 battle for rpg maker mv. Here is a link to the script I found: http://hugeen.github.io/jmatch3/...
  7. Here is to hoping that we will be able to use Spriter Pro in battles soon. I already have some...

Here is to hoping that we will be able to use Spriter Pro in battles soon. I already have some cool ideas on what I want to use it for!!
  8. Spriter Plugin

I really do hope that we will soon be able to use it in a battle system. It looks really cool, and I want to use Spriter Pro someday.
  9. Lonely and New Developer

I have actually heard of your work. Your songs are very good!
  10. Today is my first day to make my commitment to making my first game. I have alot to learn...

Today is my first day to make my commitment to making my first game. I have alot to learn! Javascript is the first thing for me to learn!!
  11. Lonely and New Developer

Most likely I would make an action or strategy kind. I would love to put riddles, puzzles, and alot of minigames in it.
  12. RMMV Pro Map Editor

This looks really cool! Shame that it is not compatible with spriter pro.
  13. Lonely and New Developer

I am hoping to do a RPG but wont hestitate to do a visual novel as well.
  14. Lonely and New Developer

Hi, I have already been on RPGmaker for a while, but I thought that I would go on ahead and say hello to the world of game making. I am using RPG Maker MV. I consider myself more of a writer than a programmer. I am now learning Javascript just so I can use some of the plugins. As for who is...
  15. Title Screens by Ariel - [Not Taking Requests]

Wow! This is really great! I will remember to give you credit! You should be an artist for doing this! But is it ok to see what it looks like without the title?
  16. Title Screens by Ariel - [Not Taking Requests]

Image size Ex. 816x624 Name of the Game (A Scholar's Tale) Do you want the name to be part of the picture? Yes, in the middle Describe the mood, theme & emotions of the game in 6 words or less. Knowledge, Past, Hope, Humor, Adventure Describe 3 colors that fit the game best. Brown, Gold, Blue...
  17. Moving Box MV

Yes, I that is what I am trying to say. It is pretty hard to find a moving wooden box.
  18. Moving Box MV

While this does look cool, I was kind of hoping for a wooden box. Should have mentioned that first. Sorry! Thanks for looking though!
  19. Moving Box MV

Hello, I am making a stealth game with a ninja. I am trying to find a animation where the ninja moves into a box and has to walk around in it to get to the other side. I am hoping to find this somewhere on this forum. I have bought both vx ace and mv. So, wherever you can find, I would really...
  20. What are these two projects you have been working on?

What are these two projects you have been working on?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I guess the concept of friendship has changed :") Today I saw a very quiet boy getting bullied by his 'friends' because he wasn't talking. They made a circle and made him sit in the middle and were nagging him saying hey talk, sing a song, do this tongue twister etc. etc. And I could totally see the discomfort in the boy's face. Glad I don't have 'friends' lmao
Music is my life, getting noticed for it is the best compliment I can get. So thanks to those who expressed interest :)
character for fun, based on various friends input.

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nekakawaii