Search results

1. Prizm Daystar

My Monsters Die Too Easily...

I've made two projects (non-release, just using to learn how to wield RPG Maker, MV particularly) so far, and while I've added skills and enemy attack effects that do this, everything that I've done also works as intended. I haven't had anything die earlier than it should, in, like...ever, so...
  2. Prizm Daystar

Bill was the confirmed! Oh...wait...he's already said that he's not a three-sided food object...

Bill was the confirmed! Oh...wait...he's already said that he's not a three-sided food object...
  3. Prizm Daystar

I was going to fill out my About Me, but considering the inordinate amount of time it takes for...

I was going to fill out my About Me, but considering the inordinate amount of time it takes for me to even go to sleep, I really should be trying to fall asleep right now instead.
  4. Prizm Daystar

I remember seeing the trailers and having interest, but never did get the opportunity in the...

I remember seeing the trailers and having interest, but never did get the opportunity in the past. So, I can wait a few more hours.
  5. Prizm Daystar

[UPDATED: April 11th 2017] The Sci-Fi Hangar| New Crate

Following this post to keep a notified eye on your future developments. M.D.O. could definitely use some of these toys...now to be patient for Yanfly's Multiple Currencies plugin release...
  6. Prizm Daystar

I should probably try watching those when I get off what job I do have tomorrow.

I should probably try watching those when I get off what job I do have tomorrow.
  7. Prizm Daystar

My Monsters Die Too Easily...

You might want to investigate that.  Instant kill effects would be in your weapon / skill databases as "Add State -- Knockout <n>%", <n> being the number representing the percentage chance of causing the Knockout (death) status.  By default, Knockout is normally applied at 0 HP, but any sort of...
  8. Prizm Daystar

who's played undertale

I think it's funny how Temmie's face is like a separate thing of its own...
  9. Prizm Daystar

What weapon would you give this character?

Gryphon-talon claws? (Dammit, my inner brony is showing...)
  10. Prizm Daystar

who's played undertale

I've played Undertale.  After getting True Pacifist, I don't even want to go about the alternate Neutrals down to the Genocide ending.  I might have a horrible temperament, but if I have the option to do what is assumed as a good thing, I take it. EDIT:  I wonder why no one has mentioned a...
  11. Prizm Daystar

Hidden Passages -- Are they possible in MV?

Hang on,  and let me get all this together then.  The tutorial that I found was a video one that simply used event commands and tileset flags, and that's what I tried doing with it. Here's an image of what I've tried to do to make the passage. ...
  12. Prizm Daystar

Hidden Passages -- Are they possible in MV?

I am frustrated at the efforts that I've taken so far leading to the same result even with slightly different methods in the event structures for this. I'm trying to make hidden passages for a dungeon.  Normally -- or rather for most everyone else who knows how -- this would be totes possible...
  13. Prizm Daystar

Ah. Okay. Fool shouldn't have opened his mouth, really.

Ah. Okay. Fool shouldn't have opened his mouth, really.
  14. Prizm Daystar

What's a 60-year old doing at a high school lecture, anyway?

What's a 60-year old doing at a high school lecture, anyway?
  15. Prizm Daystar

Characters who's basic attack scales of Magic instead of Strength?

Ah, no.  I know.  That's why I was trying to translate that gobbledegook.  DOUBLE EDIT:  As for your Skill and Weapon IDs?  Those are in the project's database.  They're the attacks, spells, and weapons that it refers to.  So WeaponID=1 would be Sword, or whatever you have up there in slot one...
  16. Prizm Daystar

He's jealous of your life and trying to bite you. Just that.

He's jealous of your life and trying to bite you. Just that.
  17. Prizm Daystar

Clear ALL selfswitches

Uh, wouldn't that turn off the Self-Switches for the map moved into?  I guess I'm just a little afraid of the way that looks.  I ought to try it myself and see if it works that way.
  18. Prizm Daystar

I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm also not going to beat around the bush: You don't sound like you have any experience in programming at all.  I have very little, and that only from a childhood fascination that got ran into the ground by a buffoon of a high-school math teacher; let's just say...
  19. Prizm Daystar

For Zetu's plugin -- Step 1 of the code is asking if the Attack being used has a weapon tied to it. If it doesn't -- it returns the Skill ID for regular Attack, which does physical damage. If it does -- it checks the weapon and stores the value of the Skill ID in your database that uses...
  20. Prizm Daystar

Terrax Lighting system

Ooh.  This is nice.  I didn't know that this plugin was finally floating around for MV!  Now I can make some of the effects for a couple maps that I had intended.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I guess the concept of friendship has changed :") Today I saw a very quiet boy getting bullied by his 'friends' because he wasn't talking. They made a circle and made him sit in the middle and were nagging him saying hey talk, sing a song, do this tongue twister etc. etc. And I could totally see the discomfort in the boy's face. Glad I don't have 'friends' lmao
Music is my life, getting noticed for it is the best compliment I can get. So thanks to those who expressed interest :)
character for fun, based on various friends input.

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nekakawaii