Search results

1. omen613

Tanking and the Provoke skill

Instead of making a provoke that forces all enemies to attack the tank. Could make a provoke that forces just one enemy to attack the tank. In a group of enemies the player has to decide who is the best target for the tank to distract. Yanfly did a tips and tricks on such a thing...
  2. omen613

The Bestiary (Entry #52: Battery Charger)

@Manofdusk interesting idea, first thing that springs to mind is some kind of electric enemy that builds up a charge until it dies in which then it discharges for some damage. Description: Each turn this enemy builds up a charge (MP or a Variable) and then discharges damage on death
  3. omen613

Thanks Fernyfer775 I'm remodeling this whole post. Its gonna take me awhile to fix 51 entries
  4. omen613

@Chaos Avian Would be awesome to see a game that utilized all the Bestiary entries! Entry #51 Description: This enemy can't be defeated and doesn't need to be defeated to achieve victory. A battle object interacts with the battle in either a positive or negative way for enemies...
  5. omen613

@Miacuro good to hear. Always nice to see positive feedback Entry #50 Description: This is a non fighting enemy encounter. When you encounter the Merchant the battle music changes and he offers you item(s) in exchange for Gold. They can be rare items, or maybe consumables that your...
  6. omen613

Entry #49 Description: Fans of the Final Fantasy series will recall this iconic enemy. When the bomb is dealt damage it grows in size. After it grows 3 times it self destructs dealing heavy damage to the player party. You need to make sure you can defeat the Bomb in 3 or less hits...
  7. omen613

Entry #47 Description: When the battle starts its just like any other battle, the player makes his/her actions based on what is the highest priorities and confirms their actions. As the turn starts to unfold they watch as their Hero attacks the the Wizard knowing it has a powerful...
  8. omen613

Newest entry Description: Using its psychic powers, this enemy causes it's victims to damage themselves. Either by lifting them high in the air and dropping them dealing damage equal to the target's DEF or by forcing them to strike themselves dealing damage equal to their...
  9. omen613

@Miacuro Glad you find these helpful. Hopefully it inspires makers new and old in their projects. Photo bucket has been up and down lately messing up my picture titles...hopefully they up again soon. Newest entries are Description: Whenever this enemy dies, it revives...
  10. omen613

@Lord Semaj Wow your Dark Hole enemy is brutal. But it does flip the script and make the player play defense for x turns instead of the usual full attack and that itself is a treat. I'll add your entry to the OP. Thanks for the submission. Semaj = James? (my name is James)...
  11. omen613

@PsychicToaster Thank you for the entry. Hope to see more I've added it to the OP as entry #41 can't believe we already have 41 entries! 
  12. omen613

New Entries Description: This enemy drains MP from its target and doubles the amount it drains each time it feeds. If left unmanaged it can quickly drain an MP pool dry. If it manages to drain X amount of MP it will explode from all its gluttony and deals heavy damage to the party...
  13. omen613

@Waterguy Yes yanfly's new Passive Aura plugin can easily cut out the middle man. @Lnik3500 Assuming the slimes are resistant to the Water. Could also just have the mage cast a shell state (Magic damage -50%) on both slimes. My image hosting website is down (photo bucket) so my title...
  14. omen613

@PsychicToaster All good my friend. Glad to be of help Look forward to seeing future entries! Ill link posts to the OP soon i'm just a little swamped at the moment Description: While this enemy is alive all enemies and player actors are silenced and can't use any magic...
  15. omen613

@PsychicToaster Thanks for the submission. Fleashreaver sounds like it has potential to be a Boss like battle. As @Waterguy mentioned we can borrow from the Sleepy Eater to have it eat the Blood Spirits and simply have the devour skill also restore HP. Id make the Fleshreaver have...
  16. omen613

@Lnik3500 Thanks for the submission. A pair of enemies that look out for each other is always a tough battle. Could see one as a tank and another as a healer. Interesting names! I'll find a spot for it in the OP soon as I get a chance. @Waterguy In most cases just reviving them is...
  17. omen613

Balancing items: Do they invalidate magic?

Doh, after reading your edit realized I made the same mistake lol oops.
  18. omen613

Balancing items: Do they invalidate magic?

To give anything value you have to make it provide something another cannot. And the other provides a value the first doesn't.  if you want to balance items and skills then treat them as equals. If items are your source of healing, then make healing from skills just be less reliable...
  19. omen613

@jonthefox Yes this is a great variation to the Grappler! Hitting the cube would cause it to counter any physical attack and inflict a debuff on the the attacker that dramatically reduced it's damage. Introducing Description: Fans of the Pokemon games remember this annoying enemy...
  20. omen613

How to make good Boss stats?

A Boss to me should always be a test for the current "Dungeon" As you venture through the dungeon fighting regular enemies each should be presented to the player as a lesson for the final test. Lesson one: Enemy that puts the party to sleep first turn. 2nd turn he attacks a random sleeping...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I guess the concept of friendship has changed :") Today I saw a very quiet boy getting bullied by his 'friends' because he wasn't talking. They made a circle and made him sit in the middle and were nagging him saying hey talk, sing a song, do this tongue twister etc. etc. And I could totally see the discomfort in the boy's face. Glad I don't have 'friends' lmao
Music is my life, getting noticed for it is the best compliment I can get. So thanks to those who expressed interest :)
character for fun, based on various friends input.

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nekakawaii