Search results

1. longlivejuggs

Thalzon's MV Battlers

@Thalzon do you have a more updated collection of battlers to download? No matter what browser i use, there's numerous pages with images that won't display and i know they're different from the ones in the link on your original post. I love your work. Tremendously. These are assets that...
  2. longlivejuggs

Rounded Dungeon Tileset MV

Beautiful!!!
  3. longlivejuggs

State Core help (yanfly) Aoe state damage and buffs

Yeah but that toxic is based off the enemies maximum health and damages in percentile. I was looking for one that would scale off of the casters base parameters like m.atk and luck. Thank you none the less however.
  4. longlivejuggs

State Core help (yanfly) Aoe state damage and buffs

Hey guys I was looking for a little help with some new states. Im using Yanfly's Buff and State Core. Im looking for a status effect that will damage the enemy at the end of his turn and any other nearby enemies ( Im also using Yanfly's Row Formation plugin ) Also in another regard Im looking...
  5. longlivejuggs

Failivrin's Freesources

Interesting concept. I like it.
  6. longlivejuggs

Hookshot event?

Bump
  7. longlivejuggs

Hookshot event?

Hey guys. I've used the search feature as well as Google with no luck. I'm looking for a way to event a hook shot. Basically i want to press a button that will cause a rope with a grappling hook of sorts to spawn from the character and travel in the direction their facing. The hook can only...
  8. longlivejuggs

Hookshot request

Bump... Or maybe somebody could point me in the direction of eventing?
  9. longlivejuggs

Hookshot request

Hey guys. I was wondering If there Is a hook shot plugin out there. I've searched to no avail. I can't even find tutorials on how to event it. Basically i want to have an invisible event that i can place on top of rocks and ledges on the map and use comments that would allow the hook shot to...
  10. longlivejuggs

Side Effects Control

Brilliant my friend!
  11. longlivejuggs

Mr Pyramids Stuff

Beautiful work man. Keep It Up. ;)
  12. longlivejuggs

Diagonal tilesets?

You might wanna try asking in the request thread. ;)
  13. longlivejuggs

Thalzon's MV Battlers

Certainly nasty at your craft. Do you hand draw these and revise them with illustrator? I'm only wondering the technique cause I'm an artist myself.
  14. longlivejuggs

- Animations Archive - (Update 11/04 - Nov Part 1/2)

Beautiful work...as per usual. You are definitely a great contribution to the community!
  15. longlivejuggs

VE - Throwable Objects

Is it possible to leave the thrown graphic on screen for X amount of turns? Like a grenade for example that doesn't automatically detonate.
  16. longlivejuggs

Beginner to Advancer MV Tutorial series

I completely endorse Driftwood! I'm not sure a chronological playlist would even be necessary considering his videos cover a vast range of niche things to do and not so much a fluid start to finish tutorial. They're very specific tutorials.
  17. longlivejuggs

World Map Plugin 2.00b

Sweet deal man.  I'm looking forward to it. Really great concept!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am dead tired but at the same time I really wanna write a tutorial x_x
Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas song started going through my head. "It's a lovely day to say the heck at home."
Last year, I planted a bunch of spinach, and one plant wasn't doing well, so I transferred it to a separate pot. All its kin died while it hibernated over winter. Now it thrives. I've named it Prince Spinach.
Scooby Doo on Zombie Island is anime and you cant change my mind.
I guess the concept of friendship has changed :") Today I saw a very quiet boy getting bullied by his 'friends' because he wasn't talking. They made a circle and made him sit in the middle and were nagging him saying hey talk, sing a song, do this tongue twister etc. etc. And I could totally see the discomfort in the boy's face. Glad I don't have 'friends' lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muhlijem