Search results

1. Tralse

Help with events...

Um well you could look up some tutorials on that, but it sounds like you're going to want Self-switches(maybe look up how they work)(These allow for an event to only happen once) Normal switches(^^^Same). Maybe spend some time looking up how to do this and if you still can't figure it out...
  2. Tralse

Help with events...

Haha it's okay:) So if you haven't used the wait command yet you will notice a little slide saying "1/60 frames". That means every 60 frames is one second! So that 560 frames means about 9.3 seconds! *Edit* I don't know why the program doesn't just ask you how many seconds you want it :P...
  3. Tralse

Key Item show Picture

Yea no problem bud! :) This is the Galv Item Equip SE http://galvs-scripts.com/galvs-item-equip-sound-effects/ If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!
  4. Tralse

Help with events...

What I did was when a character enters the map a event begins a timer and then it will function normally There is an option in the events conditions box labelled "Actor Exists" [if you can't find it I can show you a screenshot] So you want to mark that and then insert a "Wait" command and then...
  5. Tralse

How do i change the bust of a character when a certain item is equipped.

I think you could use conditional branches, variables, and change actor graphic. So "If Sunglasses Variable = 1, then Actor Graphic will look like: BD "
  6. Tralse

Key Item show Picture

I did something like this! I'm assuming you want to have a key item in your inventory and when a player selects it you can show a picture or the particular poster. Well to do that you need to use common events. I'll pull a screenshot from an early project to see if it helps Next thing you...
  7. Tralse

New Neighbors Project

Just trying to get your attention ;) Just kidding, I'll remember that rule
  8. Tralse

New Neighbors Project

Okay I did alittle magic and I believe this should work. Wait about 10 minutes before trying the link. Sorry for the inconvenience :kiss:
  9. Tralse

New Neighbors Project

Yea a friend of mine just got the same error and I can't figure out how to fix it. I tried using a variable store script but I get a stacklevel too deep error...I'll keep trying to fix it  :|
  10. Tralse

Ugh I know that feeling...Well it will look great when it's done! :)

Ugh I know that feeling...Well it will look great when it's done! :)
  11. Tralse

New Neighbors Project

Hey guys! It's been awhile and I haven't had much feedback! I've updated the demo and the link to download it! But don't be afraid to be harsh! I want to know what you think so I can change it up! This Update: Journals Bigger and Badder! (The maps have been WAY upscaled) Title Menu (If you...
  12. Tralse

FPS Counter

Thank you for the clarification! I'll check out Dek's script page and see if anyone else ran into the problem. I really appreciate the help guys! Edit: The Dekita Kore was all that was missing. Works Perfectly!...Cheers!
  13. Tralse

FPS Counter

Thanks for putting in all the work Tsukihime And Jackus that is the exact script I was looking for! Um...I don't know if it is against forum rules but I have another question because I am getting an error message when I paste the script "Dekita - FPS" Here is the line of script in question
  14. Tralse

FPS Counter

Ah I didn't know that you could display the FPS with F2! That was exactly what I was referring to. Thanks for the speedy reply! So is there a way to call the F2 command when the game starts so the player doesn't have to do it? As you can see some people don't know about it lol :guffaw:
  15. Tralse

FPS Counter

Hi there! I have a script already that displays the FPS on the screen in the upper left corner, but it is kind of obtrusive and it takes you out of the game. Is there some way that I could include an FPS counter into the border? Like where the name is, or just a better way to display it. Here...
  16. Tralse

[CLOSEDt] Miss Nile's Editor Mapping Workshop

Thanks thanks thanks Nile! ;)
  17. Tralse

[CLOSEDt] Miss Nile's Editor Mapping Workshop

You are super awesome at this! Especially at big map creation! I wish I had the patience for that!  Map Type: Forest Tileset: Celianna Map Size: 40 x 40--60 x 60 (Or what you think would be nice, there is no limit to size since it is a maze) Details:  I've already created a 40 x 40 map, but...
  18. Tralse

The Mystery Mansion

Super jelly of your house tilesets, (not trying to advertise) my game could really use better carpets and door frames. Good job man, looking forward to playing! :thumbsup-left: :cutesmile: :thumbsup-right:
  19. Tralse

Horror Scenes and Progression

Crreeeepppy man! Good find and I haven't put much thought into the audio! Just visuals! Thanks! :)
  20. Tralse

New Neighbors Project

Wow thank you for taking the time to find them all! And you also unintentionally showed me a mistake I made with the save menu icons. When you save the book should open. Not close. I don't know why there is a collision error. I noticed it when I played and redid ALL of the fences, it may be...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am dead tired but at the same time I really wanna write a tutorial x_x
Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas song started going through my head. "It's a lovely day to say the heck at home."
Last year, I planted a bunch of spinach, and one plant wasn't doing well, so I transferred it to a separate pot. All its kin died while it hibernated over winter. Now it thrives. I've named it Prince Spinach.
Scooby Doo on Zombie Island is anime and you cant change my mind.
I guess the concept of friendship has changed :") Today I saw a very quiet boy getting bullied by his 'friends' because he wasn't talking. They made a circle and made him sit in the middle and were nagging him saying hey talk, sing a song, do this tongue twister etc. etc. And I could totally see the discomfort in the boy's face. Glad I don't have 'friends' lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxkira