Search results

1. Vini310

Project gone forever?

I will try to use this one then. Sounds very simple to use. EDIT: It worked... kinda better than I expected. Now I can have multiple copies of the same project, which can be VERY USEFUL if I get lost at some point.
  2. Vini310

Project gone forever?

Great. Now I can use it without being worried. I did exactly that when the lights came back. As I told in the main post, the project said that everything was corrupted, but I didn't beleved at first, so I tried to replace some of the corrupted "data" files with fresh ones from another project...
  3. Vini310

Project gone forever?

First of all, sorry for the massive delay to post here. I was busy with college stuff and thinking about what should I do with the projects. My final decision is to use a notebook/laptop for my projects from now on, and I will not even TOUCH my projects until I got one (I'm also waiting to get...
  4. Vini310

Project gone forever?

The thing is: I didn't get a chance to backup the project, and I save often exactly to avoid big losses in case of incidents. Ironically, saving didn't worked this time... Yeah, use a laptop, while still making backups seems to be the best option.
  5. Vini310

Project gone forever?

Some weeks ago, I started a new project on RPG Maker VX Ace, I was messing around with it for one hour straight, testing the engine and etc. Everything was going fine, I had just saved the project and was preparing to close it, but before I could click on the "X" to close the project... the...
  6. Vini310

[SOLVED]Enemy disappearing after battle.

I finally found it. It was written as "Erase Temporary Event", and it worked perfectly as well. The problem is solved now, and I can't believe it was something this easy...
  7. Vini310

I'm trying to find this option, but the best I could find were "change opacity" and "transparency OFF". The Option "Stop Event" does not seem to work either.
  8. Vini310

I knew how to do that in RMXP when I was 12, but during my hiatus from RPG Maker, I forgot many things, like this: In my game, the enemies will appear on the map, and if they touch you (or you touch them), a battle will start. Once the battle ends, the enemy will disappear and will only return...
  9. Vini310

Job change system?

I already added the script, but this sounds very helpful as well.
  10. Vini310

Job change system?

I was accessing the wrong site, then. Thanks. This will be very helpful.
  11. Vini310

Job change system?

Vanfly's is for RPG Maker MV, I'm using VX Ace. EDIT: I'm trying to implement the system and it is working fine; The only problems I have are: 1) When changing classes, sometimes character's HP and MP go down due to the dfference in stats. 2) I don't know if the system will work with more than...
  12. Vini310

Job change system?

I started a new project recently and I want to create a two systems related to characters' jobs: 1) One of the characters will be able to freely change her job at any time in the game. She starts with only one job, but as time passes she gets new ones and can freely change between them. The only...
  13. Vini310

Older RPG Makers VS. Windows 10

Thanks. Well, for now, I will be using my friend's RPG Maker VX Ace, but I will be sure to buy mine (and the DLCs as well) when I have the money. I would love to create a game on every single RPG Maker (or at least the main ones) just to see how it feels to use each one of them).
  14. Vini310

Well... that's the problem, I don't have a job yet, so in order to buy things, I need the help of... those people. With only 14 hours left, I doubt I will be able to convince them to buy this (I can't believe I said that on the Internet). If I knew about that sale yesterday... :facepalm:
  15. Vini310

I can try, altough I think it's too late now (In the worst case, I can always wait for a end-of-the-year sale).
  16. Vini310

This sale is happening only in US. I live in Brazil (and my Steam account is set in Brazil as well).
  17. Vini310

To make a long story short: I was developing a game, but then my computer basically died. RPG Maker VX Ace and the game were still there (I did not made a backup), so I have no access to these two now (I'm using another computer). However, I don't want to wait until my old computer gets fixed...
  18. Vini310

Getting a PS3, what do you guys recommend?

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Battle Fantasia The King of Fighters XIII BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND One Piece: Pirate Warriors
  19. Vini310

Game & Map Screenshots 8

First of all, sorry if this is the wrong area to post this, but I could not find any approprited place for this. Recently I decided to go back to RPG Maker, after 3 years without touching it. Due to the 3 year "hiatus", my abilities in RPG Maker have decreased, a LOT (I was never THAT...
  20. Vini310

Luna's Tiles

I loved the Tilesets! They are simply amazing! For sure I will use them in my future projects!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Behold! The Sea Doggo.
I am dead tired but at the same time I really wanna write a tutorial x_x
Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas song started going through my head. "It's a lovely day to say the heck at home."
Last year, I planted a bunch of spinach, and one plant wasn't doing well, so I transferred it to a separate pot. All its kin died while it hibernated over winter. Now it thrives. I've named it Prince Spinach.
Scooby Doo on Zombie Island is anime and you cant change my mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxkira