Search results

1. fluffymonster

How do I use the search function in Common events?

In Common Events, when I press the Find Shortcut, it pops up with the screenshot, but it didn't find any of the words I put. What does it look for exactly?
  2. fluffymonster

Condition Branch: Items (not working)

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have an event set up that will check if you have an item in your inventory, activate a self switch, and run a common event that will have a list of items. I was having issues with the common event, so I added a condition switch to let me know if switches are...
  3. fluffymonster

Hello! :D

I'm new here and ever so curious on what the name (such as Villager) means. C: My favorite color is lilac and I really like wolves! I hope to get along. :kaohi:
  4. fluffymonster

Locked Saves

Hello. There doesn't appear to be an MV section in "Maker Specific," so I'm posting this here. How would I go about locking a play through to a specific save slot? I'm attempting to create an experience like Harvest Moon, My Time At Portia, etc. where you pick a slot and it saves it to that...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There once was a man whose name was my own
Who tried to make games for console and phone
But after ten years
Some blood sweat and tears
Weird status updates were all that he'd shown.....
I go out once every two weeks. My bf works full-time. Why is it only ever me getting sick? T_T
I've been debating on this as the title screen for a while now...
Ami
--- Dialog Filter ---

Gunner: Yo! my ****** friend?
Hero: Uhh,what happen with your mouth?
Gunner: Huh? what ****** happen with my mouth? i just speech as usual.
Hero: But,your mouth are like the garbage!
Gunner: Hey,what the **** are you say? you want the piece of **** with my ****** Gun!
(Meanwhile,The Dialog Filter In The Option Is Off)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvwnm