Search results

1. Robert Trent

Problems with KHAS Message System's script

I actually found a small issue with the script. It randomly spawns an unusable character in the text pretty mych like this '[]'. Once again I'm not too sure about how can I fix this...Any suggestions?
  2. Robert Trent

Let me know if there's any update! Still testing the script and beside the noise issue you're trying to fix, it seems working alright. :)
  3. Robert Trent

Hey there, I was wondering if there is any update about the script. Looks like it's a quite tricky one. :(
  4. Robert Trent

Holders Animated Battlers

Terrific work as always. Keep it up mate!
  5. Robert Trent

What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

The first things that comes in my mind when I think about RPGMaker VXAce are: -Being unable to have more than 5 tileset (when it wouldn't be a huge issue to extend them until letter Z). -The impossibility to overlap tiles from the same layer (either RPGMaker XP & MV got that feature). -The quite...
  6. Robert Trent

Thanks a million for all your efforts, hopefully it's not gonna be difficult at all. I Wish I could actually help but my scripting skills are almost non-existent. :distrust:
  7. Robert Trent

That would be beyond awesome if you could sort this out somehow. :cutesmile: I'm not fond of scripting but it looks like a sort of conditional branch. Thank you very much for your help, I'm looking forward for the update!
  8. Robert Trent

I tried to change the order and it doesn't really make any difference... I am actually not too fussed about having the default font used for the messages instead of a global font forced by this script and applied to ALL the texts. I had the same idea about npc without a name box... but guess...
  9. Robert Trent

Glad to know that you like it, if you want the graphic file don't hesitate to ask! I am testing the script, and I actually got the same problem. I use different scripts that got specific fonts and font size (main menu, menu, item description, battle damage fonts etc) and the khas message system...
  10. Robert Trent

Actually it's easier than it seems, I found out the answer myself. We just need to change the 'Window' style in the System folder and the engine should do the rest. I'll work it on photoshop later and I'll see if the result is decent enough then I'll post here and send you the Window file...
  11. Robert Trent

Thanks a million for your help, I'm gonna check it out the outcome! I actually got another "issue" that you highlighted on your screen, when the player has to decide something the engine uses the 'Window' in the system folder to display the choices. Is it possible to use the same window style...
  12. Robert Trent

First of all thank you very much for your help! Yeah I noticed he doesn't support RPGMaker scripts anymore, the script already changes the default font to 'Arial' (and its size as well) so it's kinda unhandy. I am trying to use the star characters (*), so they are not supported at all and the...
  13. Robert Trent

Thank you very much and sorry for the problem, I thought it was the most relatable section to that issue.
  14. Robert Trent

Hello everyone. I am currently using the KHAS Message System in my game project. Although the script is really visually pleasing, I am experiencing some limitations/problems with it that are definitely hindering me: - The script changes the font and font size of ALL messages with text, not just...
  15. Robert Trent

Theia - The Crimson Eclipse

Wonderful project as I told you in rpg2s. But I don't see the download link  :unsure: Wish you good luck if it's still on work !
  16. Robert Trent

Eredia: Diary of Heroes

Thank you so much, man ! :)
  17. Robert Trent

Eredia: Diary of Heroes

Great project man ! It seems really detailed and well done. I love the time/clock plugin and HUD, it's an exclusive plugin for your project ? Keep on going this way !
  18. Robert Trent

Elysian Quest

Yes, it will be multilanguage (English and Italian for now, but maybe we'll add other languages) ! And thank you for your feedback ! :)
  19. Robert Trent

Party! (DEMO/TEASER OUT NOW!)

Hey there! The game looks interesting, especially the feature that actually the game has "control" over the player. Keep on working, I would be happy to prove it :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.
Behold! The Sea Doggo.
I am dead tired but at the same time I really wanna write a tutorial x_x
Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas song started going through my head. "It's a lovely day to say the heck at home."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lolathon