The first things that comes in my mind when I think about RPGMaker VXAce are:
-Being unable to have more than 5 tileset (when it wouldn't be a huge issue to extend them until letter Z).
-The impossibility to overlap tiles from the same layer (either RPGMaker XP & MV got that feature).
That would be beyond awesome if you could sort this out somehow. :cutesmile:
I'm not fond of scripting but it looks like a sort of conditional branch.
Thank you very much for your help, I'm looking forward for the update!
I tried to change the order and it doesn't really make any difference...
I am actually not too fussed about having the default font used for the messages instead of a global font forced by this script and applied to ALL the texts.
I had the same idea about npc without a name box... but guess...
Glad to know that you like it, if you want the graphic file don't hesitate to ask!
I am testing the script, and I actually got the same problem.
I use different scripts that got specific fonts and font size (main menu, menu, item description, battle damage fonts etc) and the khas message system...
Actually it's easier than it seems, I found out the answer myself.
We just need to change the 'Window' style in the System folder and the engine should do the rest.
I'll work it on photoshop later and I'll see if the result is decent enough then I'll post here and send you the Window file...
Thanks a million for your help, I'm gonna check it out the outcome!
I actually got another "issue" that you highlighted on your screen, when the player has to decide something the engine uses the 'Window' in the system folder to display the choices.
Is it possible to use the same window style...
First of all thank you very much for your help!
Yeah I noticed he doesn't support RPGMaker scripts anymore, the script already changes the default font to 'Arial' (and its size as well) so it's kinda unhandy.
I am trying to use the star characters (*), so they are not supported at all and the...
I am currently using the KHAS Message System in my game project.
Although the script is really visually pleasing, I am experiencing some limitations/problems with it that are definitely hindering me:
- The script changes the font and font size of ALL messages with text, not just...
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.