Search results

1. [SKY-Nausea-X-] RECRUITING WRITERS & MORE! [JUNE 2014]

I'm sad... where is my name on the main topic? xD
  2. [SKY-Nausea-X-] RECRUITING WRITERS & MORE! [JUNE 2014]

What the dialog writer do exactly? He writes all of the NPC's dialog, or writes the main ones too? (Sorry for the dumb question?) Maybe I can help in this one.
  3. Variable Calendar/Weather System

It's okay. I'm gonna check and then I tell you what I've found.
  4. Variable Calendar/Weather System

The answers for your questions: 1. The error happens when the game start, precisely in the moment when the map is gonna be shown. 2. Nothing, I only need to start the game and press new game to happen. 3. I'm using Khas Awesome Light Effects for sometimes changes the tone. But I've already...
  5. Variable Calendar/Weather System

I'm using the stand alone version. The line 290 is: 284 #----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 285 #=#Tone Related----------------------------------------------------------------- 286...
  6. Variable Calendar/Weather System

I'm having this error: Script 'HM_Calendar' line 290: TypeError ocurred. Can't convert NilClass into tone Can you help me? Your script is awesome man!
  7. Amysaurus' Sprites!

Man... so good! I'm certainly gonna use these haha! Thanks!
  8. Kurimaw's Closet (Always Updated)

Could you make some spriteset of characters with modern clother? Some modern theme you know? Ah, and very good work man! Thank you for the effort!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.
Behold! The Sea Doggo.
I am dead tired but at the same time I really wanna write a tutorial x_x
Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas song started going through my head. "It's a lovely day to say the heck at home."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenBratva