Search results

1. McSundae

Does a commercial game need a publisher?

Hi guys, as some of you probably already know I'm working on a very big open world rpg with only original graphics and I was wondering if I will need a publisher to care of advertisement? Sure, I can also create some short videos and since we got green light it shouldn't be a problem to get the...
  2. McSundae

McSundae's Bigger Weapons V 1.0

Hey guys, i'm working at my own game and i'm working with SV Actors from @Personigo de la Ĉefo :) However i recognized that i was in need of bigger weapon sheets to work with those battlers :) So i made a script that gives you the ability to change the width and height of each weapon...
  3. McSundae

Big Weapons in Sideview Battlesystem

Hi guys, maybe someone already asked this but i was not able to find something similar through the search engine I'm currently using RPG Maker MV and i'm using bigger sprites for the actors in the sideview battlesystem but i was wondering if there is already a way to use an alternate...
  4. McSundae

Star-Tiles and bigger charsets

Hello guys, this should probably be a common problem, so i was wondering if anybody knows a solution for this simple problem :D I have characters that have a height around 72 pixel. Whenever i use a star tile and the character is standing in front of it - his head is under the object...
  5. McSundae

[CLOSED] McSundae's Tile Workshop

Hello Guys, i'm relative new to the mv scene but i'm creating my very own content from the beginning :D Since i'm thinking about how to improve and monetize that skills i will need some practice with commisions. With this shop i will focus on creating tilesets for RMMV. That's why i...
  6. McSundae

McSundae's Battle Transition Fix

Hello there, you probably also recognized this problem - when you walk around on the map and randomly encounter some enemys. The Effect is hiding the characters instantly and then fading out. In my version the characters are disapperaring just 1 frame before the completion of the fade out :-)...
  7. McSundae

McSundae's Tall Sprite Corner - Updated with alot People [18/02/16]

Hi guys, I recently made a huge change in my setup and switched the computer and beside that a I released a new version of my homepage which corrupted actually all links to the old resources. However - I reuploaded the most recent resources and put them together:
  8. McSundae

McSundae's Enhanced Battle System - pretty gauges, faces, different window styles & borders

Hi guys, its me again. I got another plugin for you guys to use in your games. I know, i released the last plugin yesterday, im kinda getting into this ;-) What does this Plugin do? It gives you bigger gauges, different colors at the gauges - this also also takes effect at the menu...
  9. McSundae

Enhanced Menu + Location Window in Menu v1.0

Hello Guys, this is my very first post and my first script for RMMV - so it's not very complex. I started giving the Menu some better look by positioning the specific parts, this is optimized for a maximum of 3 player Party. In addition i was in need of an location window - many of you will...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
When you wanna write another pedantic post of your views on game dev... but your cousin and aunt have invited you to bowling
"Hey there! Hope you're having a nice day, you are awesome!"

(Of course the hand is awful :kaoswt: )
I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meektot