Search results

1. Cutiesbae

RMVXA EMPTY HEAD [Psychological Horror - Mystery]

Plot: In the small hamlet of Elkedor lives the Baker family, isolated and almost ''inexistent'' for the townsfolk. Arold, family man and lawyer with no fame, enters in a difficult time of his life between alcoholism and a falling apart marriage. His days began getting filled by drinking more...
  2. Cutiesbae

RMVXA EMPTY HEAD | Psychological Horror [DEMO]

DISCLAIMER: This game contains violent and bloody elements not suitable for children under 16 years of age. This game is the result of the author's creation and imagination. I've been inspired from other indie horror games such as The Cat Lady and Downfall (Remigiusz Michalski) and from my love...
  3. Cutiesbae

Hi everyone!

Hi! My name is Francesca, I'm 22 years old and I'm from Italy :yhappy:. I'm currently making a psychological horror game with RPG Maker VX Ace

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
When you wanna write another pedantic post of your views on game dev... but your cousin and aunt have invited you to bowling
"Hey there! Hope you're having a nice day, you are awesome!"

(Of course the hand is awful :kaoswt: )
I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meektot