Search results

1. exoticrings

I never got an answer to my tech support call

i bought my copy of RPG VX from discount buyer 2 months ago. I have a valid serial number. How do I register it with this site?
  2. exoticrings

[ Mapping ] Luchi-chan's Valley Mapping Tutorial

Thank you I learned much
  3. exoticrings

My 1st OFFICIAL game: need some advice

I have a good idea about my 1st game. Im using VX regular. I have made lots of graphics that are unique, but i struggle with a few things im sure many here can help me with. Mapping designs: Im curious into parralex mapping, but never tried to much. I read tutorials and it seems decent My...
  4. exoticrings

If i am not treated with respect by others... IM OUT!

This site seemed cool at first. after being slandered and harassed.. im not liking it. Tell people i am who i say or I am out.
  5. exoticrings

Dragon Quest 4 tilesets converted to VX format.

I am converting tiles from Dragon Quest 4 SNES edition to a VX format. thy will be free to use. here is a sample. :)
  6. exoticrings

CHARACTER TEMPLATES VX

here are some templates i found
  7. exoticrings

I'd like to to right music for you.

MUSIC FOR YOUR GAMES These are samples off my last record. But i have experience in soundtrack work. The Arrival.mp3 03 Ancient Interstate.mp3 08 Apocolypse Fruit.mp3 I do all genres.. old and new. I am a professional engineer and musician. I am elite at what I do.
  8. exoticrings

MUSIC ALBUM: Band of Spirits

i am a pro musician. i want o make music packs. http://www.mediafire.com/file/ncc98hb9kh9kgkn/05_Spidership.mp3 03 Ancient Interstate.mp3
  9. exoticrings

PRO MUSICIAN WANTS TO MAKE MUSIC AND SFX PACKS!

I am a pro musician. i want o make this site some money buy making music packs. here is a quick sample http://www.mediafire.com/file/bjlq4duepfuuxe9/Tropical_Moon_Hope.mp3 attacjed is another song 08 Apocolypse Fruit.mp3
  10. exoticrings

Remember posiened tiles from Dragon warrior 1? How to make?

Hi I want to make it so when a certain tile is walked over it does slight damage to you and tints the screen for a second. I can't figure out how!
  11. exoticrings

Looking for expert VX artist for PAID COMMISSION

I want to work with an original artist on PAID material I can use commericially in the form of VX methods and standards. here is a demo of something i made: to show the quality im looking for>>>>

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
When you wanna write another pedantic post of your views on game dev... but your cousin and aunt have invited you to bowling
"Hey there! Hope you're having a nice day, you are awesome!"

(Of course the hand is awful :kaoswt: )
I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meektot