Search results

1. How to sell magic/skills in a shop

How can I sell fire or ice skills in a shop?
  2. make character be certain level to be able to do things

I want to have the ability to require the character to be a certain level in able to access certain conversations. For example: level 0-10 the character cant talk to the fighting guild capt. Once he reaches LVL 11 the capt. will talk to him.
  3. Change region number depending on choice

I want to have a training arena and I want to be able to change what level monsters come out based on the region. Can I change the region of an area? Say he wants to fight level 5 he selects five and the region with level 5 monsters only replaces the regular region.
  4. dark room/night time per map

How can I make it so that when I enter a cave for instance the map is a dark tint to simulate it being poorly lit, but when I exit the cave and go back outside it is light again.
  5. Camera follow event

I am making a cutscene where I need the camera to follow an event instead of sticking right on my character. How can I do this?
  6. Cutscenes

Does anyone have any special way that they make cutscenes that is easier to set up than the rest and easier to use or anything that makes their way stand out?
  7. tankentai scirpt

I keep getting a "script sideview line 1519 no method error occured undefined method frame max for nilclass. error when using larger monster sprites.
  8. yanfly visual battlers party location

Hey, I'm using the yanfly visual batters script  Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17078211/Scripts/YEA/Visual_Battlers.rb and I was wondering, how can I make it so they are facing up and are at the bottom of my screen shown...
  9. Player move after set move route.

How can I make my player movable again after using the set move route command on him for a cutscene? 
  10. Movie settings.

How can I add the ability to exit a movie when its playing?
  11. Party members cut scene

How can I control other party members in a cutscene? Like I want the main guy to move to the left side of a monster and have the other party member be on the right side.
  12. Deliver people

HI, I'm trying to deliver a person as a quest. I have everything figured out up until the part where the person leaves my party. I need them to leave my party and then show up on that map as like an NPC type person. I have the remove from party done too. I just need to know how to make the...
  13. yanfly visual battlers party location

How can I adjust the player location in battle I want to move the party down a bit. I'm using the yanfly visual battlers script.
  14. Regions

Hi, I am wondering something about regions. If I have a map for my city and I use region 1 in that city for, lets say a training ground with monsters in it. Would I be able to use region 1 in a different map? I guess what I am asking is, are regions reusable? 
  15. quest items

I need to have 5 slime balls for a quest to be completed. How do I set it so that the guy requires 5 slime balls.
  16. Area with required item to enter

Hi, I am trying to make an area in my game that you can only enter if you have a key item. Like you step into doorway and guy tells you that you can't enter without the item. 
  17. Tilesets

I am wanting to add some tiles from a different tileset to the one i am currently using, but when I do the tiles look funny and dont match up like they do in their original tileset. like grass edges and stuff if i click and drag it just places a ton of corners. I am using default tilesets by the...
  18. Door with key

Hi, i would like to have a door that is locked until you have the key. I have followed tutorials from youtube, but every time i go click on the locked door to have it show the "door is locked" text the door will momentarily disappear then come back. How can i keep this from happening? Edit: each...
  19. party members following you

Hi, I am wondering if there is a way for me to limit the amount of party members are physically following me, instead of them all following like a big snake id like there to be just the main actor and another. is there any way to do this?
  20. yanfly party system

Hi, I'm having some trouble with the party menu in the party system of yanfly's script. I am trying to remove a player from my party but once i exit out of the formation tab it still shows the characters face in the party list its just a bit darker than normal. how can I fix this?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
When you wanna write another pedantic post of your views on game dev... but your cousin and aunt have invited you to bowling
"Hey there! Hope you're having a nice day, you are awesome!"

(Of course the hand is awful :kaoswt: )
I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meektot