Search results

1. Aurom2014

MV Damage POP UP issues

MV Version is 1.6.2 Yanfly Core Engine and Battle Engine, for POP UP plugins i got none at the time, since I usd LGP better DMG Pop up plug-in, and still got the same result... numbers showing behind the first 2 actors
  2. Aurom2014

MV Damage POP UP issues

Grettings, I'm having some issues with MV damage pop up, I was testing out my game so far, and found that "pop ups" in the first two sideview actors were kinda bug.. TOP Actor gets its "pop ups" behind him 2nd Actor (from top to bottom) gets its pop ups behind him and blurry, like it were...
  3. Aurom2014

Custom Game Over behavior

I try it again, and i got a similar error this time is "Cannot read property 'width' of undefined" also, i did what you say with the YEP console. here's the error description: TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of undefined     at Scene_Gameover.rescaleImageSprite (YEP_CoreEngine.js:843)...
  4. Aurom2014

Custom Game Over behavior

This is excatly what I need. I try it, but I got an error.... if I Set "Show Game Over Scene" to FALSE, a TypeError comes into play: "Cannot read property 'bitmap' of undefined" Any idea why it happend?
  5. Aurom2014

2H Weapons Issues

Sorry, im away from my pc. Its dificult from my phone to copy the whole script... here is what i got. https://github.com/Archeia/YEARepo/blob/master/Gameplay/Ace_Equip_Engine.rb
  6. Aurom2014

2H Weapons Issues

Im using YEM equip engine.
  7. Aurom2014

I wish I could understand D:

I wish I could understand D:
  8. Aurom2014

2H Weapons Issues

Hi everyone! Gotta question for you guys, is there a chance that i can get 2h weapon Icon to appear at the shield slot as well? something like that... (worst edition award goes to...) Thanks, and cya ;) (of course, my main languaje is not english... sorry... hope u understand)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
When you wanna write another pedantic post of your views on game dev... but your cousin and aunt have invited you to bowling
"Hey there! Hope you're having a nice day, you are awesome!"

(Of course the hand is awful :kaoswt: )
I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meektot