Search results

1. Battler Position Problem in Ultra-wide Resolution using Yanfly Core

Planning on making my game in the 21:9 ultra-wide format as a huge part of my title is going to be about the monsters and how abundant in size and numbers they can get in combat. I have everything worked out and just about ready to start working on the numbers save this problem. In the...
  2. Oversaturation of Yanfly's Plugins

It's been said before and it is worth saying again: As modular as Yanfly's plug-ins are if someone take the time to manipulate them in the way he facilitates, and slap a new coat of paint and sound effects on everything, they would seamlessly melt into a fully realized project. It ain't about...
  3. Trying to balance Yanfly ATB/CTB

Speaking with default values in mind: • ATB sets the "target speed" required to fill the ATB by manipulating the highest base agility of any battler in a given encounter. • ATB then begins working on RPGMMV's "tick" system which increments every battler's ATB gauge equal to their agility score...
  4. Quickly realized that the RPGM MV community needs artists more than scripters in a desperate way....

Quickly realized that the RPGM MV community needs artists more than scripters in a desperate way....
  5. This is why Unreal Tournament 2004 is still top dawg in my book. Bombing Run ftw. CTF a close...

This is why Unreal Tournament 2004 is still top dawg in my book. Bombing Run ftw. CTF a close second.
  6. Was extremely excited to learn JS and make my place in the RPG Maker MV community. Now feeling...

Was extremely excited to learn JS and make my place in the RPG Maker MV community. Now feeling completely overwhelmed. So much to do, not sure where to start!
  7. Likewise.

Likewise.
  8. RPG Maker MV Lag Solution

Experiencing 'lag' at regular intervals in-game with a 27x15 map filled with water and a small island in the middle. The larger the resolution the more pronounced each 'lag spike' becomes. • GPU is OpenGL compatible • All checks by card provider (ATI) says drivers are up to date • JSON edit...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
When you wanna write another pedantic post of your views on game dev... but your cousin and aunt have invited you to bowling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leproso911